Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1/10, 3 guns public

nice killing

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    So for the record if I go pop a deer out of season with a spotlight and post a video then it's completely acceptable as long as I don't get caught and y'all should congratulate me right?
    Nope!! You already messed up by shooting the video of it. You're just supposed to clean, cook, and eat it. Don't even talk about!!!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Really Grif, you're gonna start stepping on some toes around here if you're gonna judge a man for spotlighting a deer out of season.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Really Grif, you're gonna start stepping on some toes around here if you're gonna judge a man for spotlighting a deer out of season.......

I'm good with doing it but I need some people to help me eat it before the man catches me.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Just glad the man is eating these birds instead of throwing them away after the tailgate picture. I left a pretty popular landing this season and stopped on the way out to take a leak in the woods. In a mess of briars and bushes were over a dozen wood ducks in a trash bag. Pissed me off royaly, what this guys did, doesnt bother me enjoy those duck breast brother!!

This is why you shouldn't post pics on here. Just go hunting kill your ducks and enjoy. Duck pics only fuel these worthless kind of threads!!

This thread is ridiculous.

First of all, dude clearly didn't realize he had killed 4 Mottled but had a great hunt and wanted to share the joy with some fellow waterfowlers. Y'all noticed there was 4 Mottled so just say "Hey buddy, just so you know, that's a Mottled, not a Mallard Hen. Great hunt but just keep it in mind next time you're out there shooting because you were over your limit on Mottled's and could get busted."

Makes your point and that's the end of it.

They knew they had shot an extra mottled and that's a fact! Clearly
    867-5309

I don't know the guy but I didn't get that impression reading the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    They knew they had shot an extra mottled and that's a fact! Clearly

And how is that so clear? We got a psychic on our hands here? Care to let me in on Wednesday's numbers here? The duck on the left had a white leading and trailing edge on her speculum. She came in with the drake and until I saw her wing I thought the same thing. Now had we wanted to shoot over the limit on mottleds we had several more come in the decoys after these ducks were shot that we let go.

scducks c/o2010

Loose lips sinks ships!
    867-5309

I want to shoot a mottled. It's been over 10 years since I've decoyed a dark duck. Had a nice pair working two weeks ago but couldn't finish them. Could have pulled the trigger on a passing circle but decided to fight the temptation and try to work them in. Nice birds by the way...good lesson to be learned here. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Loose lips sinks ships!
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    Nice birds by the way...good lesson to be learned here.....DON'T POST DUCK KILL PICTURES ONLINE.
    FIFY
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    FIFY

That's half the fun of posting on scducks, it's the same little girls that get their panties in a wad and start crying every time! It's hilarious to hear them rant, rave and cry like little babies at almost every pic unless it came from this said few!

scducks c/o2010