Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I(*^#! *#_)!(_+(# printer ink bullshit

Yeaaaaah. I'm going to need you to move down to the basement and ditch that HP for a Epson color laser printer. Yes it will cost a good bit more up front but you will make it up in a few months with cartridge savings.

Don't touch my stapler.
    Last edited by ProvidenceSwamper; 12-16-2014 at 09:53 PM.

more proof that I am surrounded by idiots.

I DONT NEED A NEW DAMN PRINTER. I JSUT NEED THIS ONE TO FUCKING PRINT SOMETHING.

Tape? There isnt any bc i touch her precious little magenta hole and I get ink on my digit.

Yeah, I cussed and talked about a va-jay-jay.

Yall come up with some great ideas that WONT HELP ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I hate you all. Its official.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I heart you. Put a little love in your heart, it's all you need.

Hate is such a strong word.

You really should have a computer nerd on staff to handle this shit for you. Don't be "that" dentite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Rye View Post
    Those of us in networking refer to it as a Layer 8 error

I've talked to a few fellas on here that are in the industry as well. It seems we have more networking folks on here than you would think.
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

OK. I put love in my heart then swampknob came and said mean things.

And the world will be a better place for you... sing a long now

Annnd meeeee,,,,,

and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Will somebody go down there and check to see if he took the tape off?

Default 10% Rule

It is most likely The 10 Percent Rule: that is, you only have to be 10% smarter than 90% of your equipment to operate effectively. That said, don't think anyone on here can help you. Sorry I didn't get the answer to you yesterday.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Doc got a few things to do in the AM first thing but I can come onsite to troubleshoot asap if you like. Perhaps we can trade on a checkup since my whole family blew off our last dentite in the last year. :} And yes I do have the bullshit dental coverage lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    I've talked to a few fellas on here that are in the industry as well. It seems we have more networking folks on here than you would think.
    If you know of a job holla, I will send resume' laid off end of Oct and usually k-12 where I have worked last 7 years don't come open till spring. I can make it that long if need be, but even if switching to private or gov't would like to be working full time after first of year.

If there's a bunch of networking guys on here why didn't anyone hit on my Sophos UTM sticky thread in the tech forum.... it's an awesome home firewall/av solution but thread was dead the whole time I tried to keep it alive. I finally un-stickey a month or so ago..... I wish all our local merchants with credit card processing systems on their network would go for such a solution, esp after all the high profile retail hacks in the last year.
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Damn R&R. Wish I would've known you were looking. Our Central Office was looking to hire another person. We handle all of the provisioning and troubleshooting for our internal network as well as all of our residential, metro-ethernet business customers, T-1's and fiber to cell towers, etc. You have some good Cisco experience?
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

R&R, from browsing through that thread mentioned above, it seems you know your shit within the IT realm. The stuff I deal with on a day to day basis is more transport(Ethernet and Sonet), than anything. What part of SC are you in? I can put some feelers out for jobs. I have worked for a handful of Telco's and providers.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=55llLdmBD-o[/ame]

network lingo = me looking confused

go buy a new printer you tight ass fuckstick.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Thanks billbuster. I am in Camden, but usually have to commute except when I worked for school system here for a few years. I can program cisco switches edge and core and their ap's routers and firewalls, with the exception of not having much experience with their newer ASA appliances. Mostly 2960's 3550's 3750's on edge, cores were 4000 series 4006 and 4506 in last school district. Not real familiar with their datacenter products... studying for CCNA now via CBT while out of work, hope to get that in next two months. Might as well make use of the time. Also would like to get MS cert as for the last year i have prolly setup 30 physical servers with VM Ware ESX 5 or 5.5 and 60+ vm servers to include WDS and developing images for windows 7 and 8 to convert two school districts over from novell and groupwise to microsoft 2012 servers and exchange....see some things out there for computer techs which I can certainly handle but really don't want to go backwards... just want to get the certs to certify(pardon the pun) what I know..... went through a year of cisco at tech school back in 2000 around when I started this site in basement but never took test as I was working insurance claims at the time...

Have a cisco 3750 gig switch and two IBM servers at the house.... 1 runs Sophos UTM and other has ESX 5.5 with 5 2012 vm's for me to play around with stuff in a non-production situation... if you hear of something holler I will shoot you a resume'.