tried to print something. stupid fucking printer said I was out of magenta. who gives a fuck? its black and white. dont use the stupid magenta.

i had a refill of each stupid fucking color, so I put a new magenta in.

stupid fucking printer said I was out of yellow. I said FUCK YOU STUPID PRINTER and turned it to black and white. Then it said I was out of whatever other color isnt black. so by now, I have replaced everything but the black. Surely it will print now, right? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It wont. It says I'm still out of the brand fuicking new colors I just installed. For whatever reason, its not reading the new ones as being filled. THey are NOT refilled. They are brand new.

I google "my fucking printer ink issue" and all it talks about is fucking cheapskates refilling cartridges and why they wont work. I spent ungoldy amounts of money on genuine HP ink and the mother fucker still wants to be a fucking ass.

Any ideas other than beating the fucking thing with a baseball bat and buying a new one? I have no fucking problem with that because I'm sure this printer will be very sad to leave me.

ready set go