Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Enoree WMA

I have been on the search for some things my little girl has asked for for Christmas. Last Saturday night I made quick trips into Dick's Sporting Goods, Toys R Us, and lastly Academy. Between those 3 stores and the 15 minutes combined I spent in each of them I swear I saw no less than 30 middle school through high school age kids wearing the Max-4 Drake pullovers. Academy was swamped with them, duck hunters...

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    Missing the point.

It isnt owning the stuff, it's having to own it because everyone else owns it. Yeti is a great cooler, Costas are good glasses. Not the best, but good.
    Wonder why my kids didnt want Smith's or other brands? They wanted Costa's. They didnt fish. Same with why my kid wanted a yeti to keep his lunch in. SC is full of like minded people

Hence the same hobbies. It is cool to duck hunt in SC, thats why so many youngsters duck hunt. Not because they love it, it's because they can say they duck hunted.

I've lived in alot of places, and the need to fit in is strong in that state.

Duck hunting is one of those hobbies that takes some effort. When will the time come that these kids figure out that they're just not into it and give it up? I wish I knew or had a solution to make that time come sooner rather than later. I don't care how cool you think duck hunting is, getting up at 2:30 and going to hunt ducks has to get old real quick if that shits not in your blood.

I blame it on the military. Bringing people in who do not belong here in the first place. The great experiment...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I blame it on the military. Bringing people in who do not belong here in the first place. The great experiment...
    actually, works in your favor. We get re-assigned and tell everyone we know,"never go there, duck hunting sucks".
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutm jack View Post
    Duck hunting is one of those hobbies that takes some effort. When will the time come that these kids figure out that they're just not into it and give it up? I wish I knew or had a solution to make that time come sooner rather than later. I don't care how cool you think duck hunting is, getting up at 2:30 and going to hunt ducks has to get old real quick if that shits not in your blood.

I make it a point to not buy Little Bro "stuff". His big gifts are trips. Events. Memories.

I've explained to him why, and he is completely on board with my gift giving philosophy.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

"Jimmy Dean's" crew........ This an alias of John Durham?

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Crown drinkers have mullets and watch nascar.
    Unfortunately I started losing my hair at 18 and Im bald now but I do enjoy Nascar.

Why these kids are wearing their camo in the gym is beyond me. But I see it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    3:30
    You'll be waaaaaay late

Quote Originally Posted by BRR View Post
    "Jimmy Dean's" crew........ This an alias of John Durham?
    Never got his real name. Was wearing a plaid shirt about every time I saw him.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen