Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
Anxiety sucks.

The best things I've found for it are time in the woods, prayer, and shooting guns. But it's always back there. Work is the primary contributor, but it's better now that some changes have been implemented.

Agreed.

I've suffered from what would be considered major anxiety for the better part of 15 years. I can always remember being extra "nervous" growing up playing sports and before tests etc. but my sophomore year in college it hit me like a freaking ton of bricks. I had a lot of different things going on. The stress of baseball, the stress of my family literally falling apart and my parents getting divorced when I was 20 years old, my sister going to jail. It was not a good time in my life. To the point where I bet I wasn't sleeping an hour at night.

It's gotten better but there are definitely things that still trigger it. Work is one of them. My phone starts ringing about 730 in the morning and stops about 7 PM. Emails call me at all hours of the night. I don't know why I do it to myself. There's nothing I can do about it at 2 o'clock in the morning anyway so I don't know why I just don't wait until the next day to take care of it.