Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First week Pics

?

Encountering and killing a released bird(s) on public land and intentionally going to a release operation and shooting wild ducks over raised tame ducks, then shooting the tame ducks are not one and the same.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Agree . Did the pictures of all the teal dead come from the release pond or were they on a real hunt ?
    If so then my statement stands , he can kill wild ducks without using live decoys.

Hey he's killing ducks, more than me this season so screw it whether it's farm raised or wild they all eat good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scandler View Post
    Agree . Did the pictures of all the teal dead come from the release pond or were they on a real hunt ?
    If so then my statement stands , he can kill wild ducks without using live decoys.
    Clearly.

That still doesn't negate the fact that he's a tamie shooter and obviously knows something isn't okay with it because he quickly uses the "it's for the dog" argument.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

What ever floats your boat. You would be thought of as a tammie shooter if one flew over your decoys and shot and killed it. Whether you post it or not you are a tammie shooter that doesn't brag about it ! Hahaha

Damn I hate to agree with Bog but I do....
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Of course he's right on this. But it's useless to preach about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    This is www.scducks.com.

We hate the MRP and anything associated with it.

Period.
    What is the MRP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Mallard release program

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    Damn I hate to agree with Bog but I do....
    I love it when folks post this.

Damn the spelling and punctuation... Makes me dizzy trying to figure out what the heck some of you are trying to say.
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Well sorry boys when The genius guys down in pinewood used to release a shit ton more of birds we would hunt the flats and I wouldn't wait to see if they had bands before I blasted em. And how many mallards do you kill with clipped due claws anyways. Leave him be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more time;

This is Tammie.....

This is Tamie.....

I'm with Bog. Any fuckwad with money can pay to kill mallards and there is a massive difference between killing a clip toe that has wandered onto public land and paying to kill them. the former is actually beneficial to the wild ducks and the later is harmful. If you suck so bad that you can't kill enough ducks to train your dog then you really don't kill enough ducks to warrant owning a duck dog. Its pathetic, plain and simple. I guess I need to start taking pictures of the live pigeons I used to train my dog.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Lol!!!!!!!!!
    867-5309

You can even see the nub toe on one of the mallards...

What ever floats your boat.
    I'm very much a live-and-let-live person but in this case, their chosen method of shooting ducks affects us all.

It negatively effects migratory and breeding mallards. It negatively effects American black ducks. It negatively effects public opinion. It negatively effects the experience of hunters that chose to not participate in shooting release mallards. It negatively effects wild birds that are lured into gun range by release birds. It negatively effects population and harvest counts and skews federal frameworks for seasons. And, it draws money from legitimate waterfowl organizations.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    One more time;

This is Tammie.....

This is Tamie.....

Have mercy that guy is a Douche

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Damn don't start hating on pigeons. They're kinda pretty in the sun and fly real gamey like. Next thing we won't be supporting PRP....
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Have mercy that guy is a Douche

You ain't lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    It negatively effects migratory and breeding mallards. It negatively effects American black ducks. It negatively effects public opinion. It negatively effects the experience of hunters that chose to not participate in shooting release mallards. It negatively effects wild birds that are lured into gun range by release birds. It negatively effects population and harvest counts and skews federal frameworks for seasons. And, it draws money from legitimate waterfowl organizations.
    This sums it up right here. I don't care what you do with your money and no one has any envy of dead tamies. I care about the negative effect on the wild birds. IF you are truly just doing it for your dog then take a step back and think about how incredibility selfish of an individual you are. Your laziness and or inability as far as hunting is concerned is playing its part in hurting a resource that most of us work to preserve and protect and the fact that you would value your need to train your dog over the need to preserve for future generations is pathetic. Moreover the amount you have spent on tamies could have gone towards professional training for you animal as a facility such as Bay Creek and the finished product would be much much better. So because of such logic, the people that see this automatically conclude that A. You're an idiot and didn't think to just pay to train the dog B. You really just shot tamies for yourself and blamed the dog. C. All of the above.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.