Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First week Pics

Default First week Pics

Been fun so far watching my 1yr old pup continue to learn on every hunt. This is his second season and he has came along way since the beginning of 2013/14 season. He has already been busy this year and hope to stay on him. We are headed west Tuesday for awhile and hope to wear him out.
    And yea they all chicken mallards but my dog doesn't know the difference. Its all about him.......Good luck boys

Spare us your "it's for my dog."

You shoot hand-raised flea market mallards.

You do it... So own it.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Chicken mallards and wild ducks in the same hunt. Just damn.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Spare us your "it's for my dog."

You shoot hand-raised flea market mallards.

You do it... So own it.
    Say want you want but I wouldn't shoot them if it wasn't for the dog. Ive got no reason to argue or try and impress you but it is amazing how you can comment on my actions and intentions when you have no idea who I am and my reasoning behind them. Guess you feel superior for telling me to own it. If I wasn't owning it I wouldn't post pics of them. Just replying to this remark makes me feel like I've dropped down a level. Im sure you will reply to this as well but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I will not waste my time again

Y'all just green with green envy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress Point View Post
    Say want you want but I wouldn't shoot them if it wasn't for the dog. Ive got no reason to argue or try and impress you but it is amazing how you can comment on my actions and intentions when you have no idea who I am and my reasoning behind them. Guess you feel superior for telling me to own it. If I wasn't owning it I wouldn't post pics of them. Just replying to this remark makes me feel like I've dropped down a level. Im sure you will reply to this as well but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I will not waste my time again
    I wouldn't let him bother you too much...it's one of the best ways to show a young dog the ropes. I wish I could have taken my dog on a few hunts like that when he was a pup, but instead I drug him to every swamp around trying to get him on birds that he could watch. Idk how old bog is but he talks like he was huntIng santee with my grandpa in the 60's. The dope smoking music he post counters that assumption though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress Point View Post
    Say want you want but I wouldn't shoot them if it wasn't for the dog. Ive got no reason to argue or try and impress you but it is amazing how you can comment on my actions and intentions when you have no idea who I am and my reasoning behind them.
    It's not really that amazing CP. Not like, mind blown amazing.
    You shot wild ducks over live decoys, then shot your hand-raised live decoys, then took a cheesing mugshot, then owned it because you knew you would get some shit for it here, then pulled the timeless "it's for my dog" card.

That pretty much sums it up.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

You can obviously get it done with wild birds. Why support such a messed up way of "hunting"? I'm with Bog on this one. Good looking dog though.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

They just jelious . Big always stirs the pot with a big stick . He's just trying to still your thunder , keep killing ducks and don't worry about what they say. And what others have said , you can kill wild ducks for sure.

3rd pic is damn nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scandler View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ............................................. you can kill wild ducks for sure.
    If Over live decoys, on a pay pond, in Rimini, then yes.
    Last edited by BRR; 12-07-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mookiebrownhead View Post
    3rd pic is damn nice!

No Mookie, your avatar pic is the only one worth committing on in this thread.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by BRR View Post
    If Over live decoys, on a pay pond, in Rimini, then yes.
    The duck gods have spoken. Just about all have killed tammies whether they want to or not . Good luck with getting your dog going well!

The duck gods have spoken. Just about all have killed tammies whether they want to or not . Good luck with getting your dog going well!
    This is www.scducks.com.

We hate the MRP and anything associated with it.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    No Mookie, your avatar pic is the only one worth committing on in this thread.

True
    This guy must have pooped in the refrigerator and ate the whole wheel of cheese! I don't kill many ducks, but when I do I don't pay for them!

Haters gon hate.

Nice pics. Beautiful dog, love his coloring. Cool watching them learn.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    This is www.scducks.com.

We hate the MRP and anything associated with it.

Period.
    I don't agree with it either. Have I done it , yes , will I do it again , no ! Do I think it's hunting , no , but dogs don't know the difference. And you are right , this is scducks, and half of you don't agree with what the other half does and vice versa . Carry on now.

but dogs don't know the difference..
    Then why not just shoot wood ducks?

We winter a bazillion.

Don't have a boat? No problem....Plenty of walk-in WMA land.

Again... spare us the "it's for my dog."

Later it's gonna be....."It's just for my son, he's too young and doesn't know the difference."

If you was hunting , fill in the blanks swamp and some mallard flew by , should you shoot at them or let them fly by thinking they are released? I'm shooting but wouldn't post pictures of them. Now , if the OP released the ducks and then shot them for training that's cool but I wouldn't post pictures of them.

There is a difference between shooting a chicken mallard when it comes into your spread, and setting up on them or paying to hunt them.