Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ambush boats.... Havoc/edge copy?

Yep saw the same video he was in an edge boat Cuz outboards put this event on and they sale Havoc boats and he drove better than any one that ran against him and he was moving pretty fast but it wasn't 63 like HG haha

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Good lord this gave me a headache.
    He must of been too busy doing his jon boat homework to do is grammar homework.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

He shoulda done his English homework.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Scumpter by God
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hush it doc...

Little willyworm yall can meet me at the sandbar in 2 weeks and I will show u what's up
    Last edited by Phillip; 06-02-2015 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Little willyworm yall can meet me at the sandbar in 2 weeks and I will show u what's u
    Show u what's u?

Watching the races makes the havoc look like the smoother ride, granted it could be the driver but the ambushes seem to have a lot of bounce in them.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

I can't wait to see what's u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

You people do realize these are jon boats right?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    No silly, there "high performance" jon boats.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You strap an engine to anything and some redneck somewhere is going to prove his is faster than yours.

#redneckonomics
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Kinda like a tallest midget contest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Willy it seems like you've been trying awful hard to be the tallest midget with all the motor changes and mods youve done.
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Y'all buy some Mercurys and your don't have to worry about gear changes and weight issues then. Build that sob and let her dig. And all them Jon boats are gonna ride shitty with big cleavers and semis on them jacked to the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    Y'all buy some Mercurys and your don't have to worry about gear changes and weight issues then. Build that sob and let her dig. And all them Jon boats are gonna ride shitty with big cleavers and semis on them jacked to the sky.
    WORD!!

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    If I had money for a racing motor Id do that.
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer

- Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Willy it seems like you've been trying awful hard to be the tallest midget with all the motor changes and mods youve done.
    Call it what you will. I'm not doing all this to win a race. I do it because it makes me happy. It's almost therapeutic.

It's like climbing a mountain just because it's there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Havoc 1553 built 40 Merc 55-57 mph with a 17p fishing prop... 548 ambush built 40 Merc 22p cleaver 60 mph.. Do the math
    She needs more power!

Quote Originally Posted by screaminyammi09 View Post
    Havoc 1553 built 40 Merc 55-57 mph with a 17p fishing prop... 548 ambush built 40 Merc 22p cleaver 60 mph.. Do the math
    Are they gonna be at 601 sat?