Thread: Fall Listening Sessions

Default Fall Listening Sessions

Every year like clockwork, his time of year I always find myself slowing down and turning back towards folk, bluegrass, and traditional music.
    I can't tell you why, but as I put away my short pants and sleeves, and start to dust off my winter clothes, cut fire wood, and spend more time watching the day end in a chair on my dock, It seems nothing but an acoustic instrument will do.

Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Enjoy fellas...

That Hank Jr clip was pretty damn strong...

Still not sure what's up with my phone. I can see all the embedded videos, but when I click to play, they just disappear. Any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    That Hank Jr clip was pretty damn strong...
    I'll second that!
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Still not sure what's up with my phone. I can see all the embedded videos, but when I click to play, they just disappear. Any suggestions.
    I have the same problem.

Good stuff. I'm in Ashevile for a couple days, hoping to get to hear some good music.