Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson/weak forest

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    God i cant believe yall are proud of that performance.
    Proud? Just glad to survive until Watson returns. 14 points off turnovers will be a loss to most teams. Wake 79 yards and 17 points at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Thanks for giving me the freedom to cuss nutz....
    No fuckin problem, I'm happy to help.
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

Survive AGAIN. Luck gonna run out unless team gets better on offense
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

God i cant believe yall are proud of that performance.
    I actually am proud of the performance, specifically Stout.
    The guy has been criticized, injured, cut, put back in charge of an offense with no depth, injured again and now asked to step aside since Watsons finger is better.
    He could not hardly moved his left arm last night. That is a lot of adversity to deal with and he has done it with dignity in addition to scratching out wins.
    That is something to be proud of.

Yea, I have nothing but respect for Stoudt. He pretty much realized barring anymore injuries, that was his last game and he played pretty good. For the people who think the Tater defense didn't play good, maybe you saw the game a little different than I did. I'm a Gamecock fan as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to let my garnet goggles keep me from seeing what really happened.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    Yea, I have nothing but respect for Stoudt. He pretty much realized barring anymore injuries, that was his last game and he played pretty good. For the people who think the Tater defense didn't play good, maybe you saw the game a little different than I did. I'm a Gamecock fan as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to let my garnet goggles keep me from seeing what really happened.
    The stats were better than the D performance imo. Not that it was bad, just wasn't as good as the stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    They got a lot of penalties last night which is uncharacteristic of this group. Most of them were pretty bad calls all around but there were some real legit ones too. Overall, the officiating in that game was shitty. WF ended up with 15 1st downs, 6 of them were from Clemson penalties. Credit WF for pulling some shit out when they got the TO's and taking advantage of them. And I'd take their PK any day of the week. Other than that they had 119 total yards and 7 rushing.

Yeah, that game was ugly as hell for the most part. Every time Clemson goes up there and especially on Thursday night, it gets ugly.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    They got a lot of penalties last night which is uncharacteristic of this group. Most of them were pretty bad calls all around but there were some real legit ones too. Overall, the officiating in that game was shitty. WF ended up with 15 1st downs, 6 of them were from Clemson penalties. Credit WF for pulling some shit out when they got the TO's and taking advantage of them. And I'd take their PK any day of the week. Other than that they had 119 total yards and 7 rushing.

Yeah, that game was ugly as hell for the most part. Every time Clemson goes up there and especially on Thursday night, it gets ugly.
    Never been a big fan of blaming officiating, even going back to coots claiming kelly pushed off... :crazy: that targeting call and a couple of the pi's were as bad as it gets though
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

That was a clean wicked hit imo, not leading with the helmet but the shoulder
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Over/Under how many Advil Ecu198.444 took?
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Never been a big fan of blaming officiating, even going back to coots claiming kelly pushed off... :crazy: that targeting call and a couple of the pi's were as bad as it gets though
    I saw quite a few chop blocks by WF that weren't called and they could have called holding on Wake about every play. Then again, if they had, the game would still be being played. It is what it is though, Tigers won, in the end that is what matters.

I had also heard they only spent 2 days of prep for WF, Venables has had the defense concentrating on the GT option game.

Glad Stoudt gutted it out but I would have liked to see Watson get on track. Good to see Dye get in and take some carries. Offense should be picking up over the next few weeks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Over/Under how many Advil Ecu198.444 took?
    4-5

The targeting call was justified. They reviewed it over and over in slow motion. Take the orange glasses off.

What they also missed was about 25 holding calls they could have called, 15 on clemson and 10 on WF.

With that crazy mess he was talking last night, he might not be up yet. He sounded hammered. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The targeting call was justified. They reviewed it over and over in slow motion. Take the orange glasses off.

What they also missed was about 25 holding calls they could have called, 15 on clemson and 10 on WF.

Leading with the shoulder to the chest area isn't targeting, that was just a helluva hit. QB set the TE up on that one and the TE knew it, he was covering up to take the hit. Take the garnet colored glasses off.

And, I'm pretty sure they called about every holding call they could on Clemson.

The game is fukin over! Clemson won, whoopty shit, who gives a damn about what calls were called last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Leading with the shoulder to the chest area isn't targeting.

It is when you leave your feet before contact.

fish aint biting bunn

but this.. its justified if this happens

The game is fukin over! Clemson won, whoopty shit, who gives a damn about what calls were called last night.
    but this.. its justified if this happens
    Little bit of a hypocrite aint ya?

EDIT: The head of officiating for the ACC was live when the play happened. He clearly said it wasn't targeting, and that it should not have been called.
    Last edited by Tee; 11-07-2014 at 09:56 AM.