Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clems6n: "We Too Deep"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    So you'll take the SC vs. Clim6in bet right? Didn't think so, and the only reason is you know Clims6in hasn't got shit.
    Do you have a gambling problem ECU1984.5. The state of SC has a hotline if you do.

Sure hope I don't have to change that after the next two week to something less, just doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 10-27-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Y'all always talk about Clemson beating unranked teams. Well it will fit the part, when Clemson beats the cocks. Because last I checked, I couldn't find them ranked

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    How's that T A&M team you were predicting being in the Playoff hunt doing these days?
    I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be interesting to hear how my comment relates to you calling everyone who doesn't agree with you an idiot.

Take your time and think of something clever.

Dumpy

Do you have a gambling problem ECU1984.5. The state of SC has a hotline if you do.

Sure hope I don't have to change that after the next two week to something less, just doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Once again, you wont even take a non-monetary bet on Clim5in beating SC. but you want to talk shit. I think that says all we need to know about what you really think of Tater Tech.

Once again, you wont even take a non-monetary bet on Clim5in beating SC. but you want to talk shit. I think that says all we need to know about what you really think of Tater Tech.

Yeah, it says I don't bet on anything, at all, period.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Hey DICKHEAD ecu 1984 I'll take your bet. Only if you learn how to spell Clemson right. You always talk about Clemson living in the past. Well those last 5 wins are history. Time to set a new table,ASSHOLE. Oh by the way congrats on those wins they will be the last for a while!!! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be interesting to hear how my comment relates to you calling everyone who doesn't agree with you an idiot.

Take your time and think of something clever.

Dumpy
    Well mullet, I lost 25lbs, working on the last 15 so thanks for caring.

Of course you don't know but you did know the Aggies would be a championship contender after they laid waste to the chickens.

.5's working on you too isn't it?

Yeah, it says I don't bet on anything, at all, period.
    Spin it Bro.
    We all know what your confidence level is with that game, same as the other Douchenozzel's.

Spin it Bro.
    We all know what your confidence level is with that game, same as the other Douchenozzel's.
    OK, but I don't bet, at all, period, on anything.

Some folks cant handle gambling or their likker

Quote Originally Posted by hold'n187 View Post
    Hey DICKHEAD ecu 1984 I'll take your bet. Only if you learn how to spell Clemson right. You always talk about Clemson living in the past. Well those last 5 wins are history. Time to set a new table,ASSHOLE. Oh by the way congrats on those wins they will be the last for a while!!! Enjoy
    who is this annoying turd?

You always talk about Clemson living in the past. Well those last 5 wins are history. Time to set a new table,ASSHOLE.

Not so fast dabo Jr. Number Five(5) doesn't run out until late November.

I thought ya'll had a clock up there to keep up with this kind of stuff.

Shitty ACC conference. Ecu this is for you. What is south Carolina gamecocks football record vs ACC teams ? USC is 56 - 234 all time vs ACC teams
    Thanks for another history lesson.

Easy there peanut. It's just football.

Some folks cant handle gambling or their likker
    They have programs for folks with problems with those issues, you should look into them.

Thanks for another history lesson.

you might want to reel in those umbrella rigs and go to a single-hook bait. The gaff man is having trouble keeping up.

ECU could furnish fish for every family reunion in Eastover.

Did you take history in school ? Hell what am I talking about, you probably didn't even go to school. History is history. You can't take that away. Sorry that will be something you have to live with the rest of your miserable life

Did somebody piss in your cornflakes?

Who is this guy? Chill out dude.