Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clems6n: "We Too Deep"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Wrong, they looked like hammered dog shit against one of the worst teams in the ACC....
    Well back to the days of normalcy, coots celebrating who beat them, then celebrating who Clemson beat. The days of .5 are back. The coots better beat UT or UF because if they don't the dreams of a cold weather bowl and a .5 season will be crushed after Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Well back to the days of normalcy, coots celebrating who beat them, then celebrating who Clemson beat. The days of .5 are back. The coots better beat UT or UF because if they don't the dreams of a cold weather bowl and a .5 season will be crushed after Thanksgiving.
    The only thing that will be crushed after Thanksgiving is Clim7in.
    Keep deflecting and spinning. You saw that shit show yesterday at home and it
    was offense and defense. Tic Toc Tic Toc
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-26-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The only thing that will be crushed after Thanksgiving is Clim7in.
    Keep deflecting and spinning. You saw that shit show yesterday at home and it
    was offense and defense. Tic Toc Tic Toc
    The more you talk, the dumber you sound. How do you claim a defense that holds a team to six points and 170 total yards is horrible? Let's compare the 2 games and see which team's defense is a "shit show":

Clemson - 6 points, 3 turnovers forced, and 170 total yards
    USuC - 42 points, 3 turnovers forced, and 551 total yards

Yes, Clemson's offense sucks right now (not the same offense USuC will see) but y'all's defense is horrendous.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Unlike most of you kool-aid drinking Dabo blowing Taters on here my Grandfather was a starting fullback for Clemson. After being caught cheating and almost given the Death Penalty after the *1981 Championship he cut his ties to the Clemson football team. Never watch another game and to me and my brother he would support us where ever we went to school. He lived till 1999 and the ripe old age of 93. He still loved Clemson and what it meant, just not the football team. He got up every morning and put on a suit even after he'd retired in 1968 from Esso. He believed coaches should be men, gentlemen. Like Bear Bryant, John Heisman, and even Frank Howard. Not an immature cheerleader like Dabo. (First rolling over in grave.) Seeing the culture changing at Clemson, with things like "Happy" and "We too Deep" to try and promote the football team is roll over #2.
    Sounds like a mans man.

I take it, were he still alive, he wouldn't be a fan of any football team.

Yeah what he said

Yes, Carolina's defense sucks right now (not the same defense Clemsux will see) but y'all's offense is horrendous.

Two can play that game.

Clemson had 2 games back to back with almost 800 yds of offense and what, 30 points for it? You Deep!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Sounds like a mans man.

I take it, were he still alive, he wouldn't be a fan of any football team.
    Nope, he would not. Prolly just watch golf.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Yes, Carolina's defense sucks right now (not the same defense Clemsux will see) but y'all's offense is horrendous.

Two can play that game.

Clemson had 2 games back to back with almost 800 yds of offense and what, 30 points for it? You Deep!
    Not the same defense Clemson will see? How do you figure?

Stoudt is a backup QB, not a starter. Watson will be back for the Coot game.

Two can play that game.

You mean it's going to get worse? Because it hasn't been getting better as the year goes on.

Clemson's offense is bad now but, they'll be getting some players back in the next few weeks. It won't be the same offense Sakkerliner sees.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 10-27-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Too bad Superman's kryptonite is contact...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Too bad Superman's kryptonite is contact...
    Well he won't have to worry about that against USuC.

After switching schemes, shuffling players , the DC moving to the box and still regression each week why in the world would any coot expect the D to improve? There is no talent and a clueless defensive staff. The coots are forcrd to played 4 down football with on sides kicks anything not to give the ball up.

Are you saying that Clemson's defense is better than Auburn's? Honest question.

GC--see if you see my grampa in there?! I need to check the year. was it '29? we have talked about this before. he worked for Standard Oil, then Esso, too.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    Auburn is 46th in total defense.

Clemson is 3rd.
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post

Yes.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

How did that defense look against the 2 teams they played with a pulse? This right here is why 5, and 6 is coming like a train...

What was it Three used to say back when he was praying that the NCAA was gonna stop the beatings?

Choo-Choo?

How did that defense look against the 2 teams they played with a pulse? This right here is why 5, and 6 is coming like a train...
    They shit the bed in the last 10 minutes against Jawjer. They held FSU to 13yds rushing and Alexander slipped on the one long pass play. Keep trying .5

Moral losses?