Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clems6n: "We Too Deep"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Clems6n: "We Too Deep"

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

As a Clemson student I am embarrassed by this video. With that being said, at least Clemson wont be .500 come tomorrow. Go Tigers.
    “Everyone should believe in something; I believe I’ll go fishing.” –Henry David Thoreau

My Grandaddy is rolling over in his grave. Again!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Dad must have knew what he was talking about when he told me " I will pay for you to goto school anywhere but clem6on".

FSU was too deep.....back up qb.......UGA was way too deep............

It is really hard to get my wife to be negative about Clemson, she laughed.

Citadel>USC>USC Sumter> clemson
    Last edited by 803; 10-24-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    It is really hard to get my wife to be negative about Clemson, she laughed.

Citadel>USC>USC Sumter> clemson
    I ain't got ESP but I see a divorce in your future.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I ain't got ESP but I see a divorce in your future.
    She isn't so bitter like what they are producing now a days, she actually got to see a Clemson victory .
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

That tradition and culture they speak so fond of is a changing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

If football doesn't work out, they are trying to get a rapping career started?

I do not like it, but it has helped to have the currently #2 ranked recruiting class per ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    My Grandaddy is rolling over in his grave. Again!
    Explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I do not like it, but it has helped to have the currently #2 ranked recruiting class per ESPN.
    Here is something else this clown says every year but they still cant beat the sorry ole .5 Gamecocks........fuckin hilarious.......or any other ranked team I might add.

But they have won 28 straight against the unranked of the CFB. The Tigers have struggled against a ranked coot team but the new .5 aren't sniffing the top 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    But they have won 28 straight against the unranked of the CFB. The Tigers have struggled against a ranked coot team but the new .5 aren't sniffing the top 25.
    They struggle against any team that finishes with a ranking for that matter, not just SC

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    FSU was too deep.....back up qb.......UGA was way too deep............
    South Carolina's depth seems to have been an issue in the fourth quarter a couple of times this year.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    They struggle against any team that finishes with a ranking for that matter, not just SC
    Bo, they will look great again tonight against another 3-4 ACC team that is 1-3 this year against other shitty ACC teams......nuff said
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-26-2014 at 03:58 PM.

You talk about shitty ACC teams. What is south Carolina gamecocks football record vs ACC teams ? Ecu this is for you. USC is 56 - 234 all time vs ACC teams. Shitty conference huh !!!

Shitty ACC conference. Ecu this is for you. What is south Carolina gamecocks football record vs ACC teams ? USC is 56 - 234 all time vs ACC teams

Didn't mean to post twice. Got carried away