Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Clems6n: "We Too Deep"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Moral losses?
    Is that what you're calling the Auburn loss?
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Nope. Just a loss to a better team.

Congrats on losing to FSU with the backup waterboy at QB though. Great job.

So, all 4 of those losses were to better teams? Sure hope they can beat Bama tech and squeak one out over UT and UF. .5
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Beating Clemson is all that matters.

Tick tock...

sad, but true....

but only from the perspective of a coot fan whose season went to shit.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sorry to disappoint, but MY avatar hasn't changed since long before the season...

These same three dumbasses have posted the same shit for the last 5 years...then will disappear for a month after Spurrier brings a mediocre SEC team in there and easily beats them. Except ECUassPIRATE, he disappears for three or four months. Clim5in isn't shit and hasn't beaten anyone, loss to the only solid teams they played (one without their QB and the Coots beat the other one) and barely beat a couple of shitty ACC teams......run the fuck along dipshits. They know it too cause ASSpirate and Salty are too chicken shit to take the same bet Littlesticks took.... 6 bitches ,without a doubt
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-27-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    GC--see if you see my grampa in there?! I need to check the year. was it '29? we have talked about this before. he worked for Standard Oil, then Esso, too.
    2th, those pages are from the October 24th 1929 program. Mom has the original programs but gave me copies of just a couple of pages. Your Grandpa is in there. Those 2 were like peas and carrots. Back then Clemson had a tie in with Esso. A lot of the guys there went on to work for Esso. That is the main reason that The Esso Club is synonymous in Clemson today. Not because its a cool bar in an old gas station as most followers believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    These same three dumbasses have posted the same shit for the last 5 years...then will disappear for a month after Spurrier brings a mediocre SEC team in there and easily beats them. Except ECUassPIRATE, he disappears for three or four months. Clim5in isn't shit and hasn't beaten anyone, loss to the only solid teams they played (one without their QB and the Coots beat the other one) and barely beat a couple of shitty ACC teams......run the fuck along dipshits. They know it too cause ASSpirate and Salty are too chicken shit to take the same bet Littlesticks took.... 6 bitches ,without a doubt

You're a special kind of dumb ain'tcha?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    His avatar fits him perfectly.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Its sad to see a grown man get so worked up over a game played by teenagers. I love Clemson but damn.
    “Everyone should believe in something; I believe I’ll go fishing.” –Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    That's the truth.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

And it must be true because you four douschlings said so, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    And it must be true because you four douschlings said so, right?

How's that T A&M team you were predicting being in the Playoff hunt doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    The best part of 6 will be you going UA for 7 or 8 months. Ghost boy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Cant get here quick enough, these dumbasses are certainly entertaining. Gamecocks kick their ass every year, but this year is the year......broken record. You'd think Clim6in was undefeated and had actually looked good against someone other than SC State or NC State. Cant make this kind of stupid up

How's that T A&M team you were predicting being in the Playoff hunt doing these days?

They tired themselves out sandstorming all day long.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVT8cjt0ApI"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVT8cjt0ApI[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They tired themselves out sandstorming all day long.

Evidently.

So you'll take the SC vs. Clim6in bet right? Didn't think so, and the only reason is you know Clims6in hasn't got shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Hey ECUPUSS,
    So you'll take the SC vs. Clim6in bet right? Chicken shit

It was nice of Dabo to not run the score up on Syracuse.....
    Bahwaaaaaaa