Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wooooo

my truck usually sinks from all the limits in the bed too...haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    That used to be funny.
    Dang, big guy.

You are getting awful testy.

Chill, you are on vacay.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Field was 200 yards away and dry as a bone ... No ruts in the field at all and no one was "ticked" off .... Dumbass.

Truck is out now.
    A dumbass gets stuck in a farmer's field in ND, and sets a bad rep for everyone else. I've been going out there for many, many more years than you, and I can promise you you're an idiot if y'all think that farmer was "as good as gold" with you getting stuck in his crp/field/property. Just try thinking harder next time.

Quote Originally Posted by duckngoose View Post
    A dumbass gets stuck in a farmer's field in ND, and sets a bad rep for everyone else. I've been going out there for many, many more years than you, and I can promise you you're an idiot if y'all think that farmer was "as good as gold" with you getting stuck in his crp/field/property. Just try thinking harder next time.
    For the second time, we weren't stuck in a field, we weren't even close. We were on a useless piece of ground that can't be planted, no one minded, except for your sanctimonious ass.

Shit happens, trucks get stuck. We think plenty, and we check every field before we ever even think about driving in it. We do things the right way. Only reason we were stuck yesterday was due to one wet spot next to a slough that we thought was dry.

And I could care less you have hunted here "many many more years" than me. Doesn't change the fact you made an ignorant post on something you knew nothing about other than seeing one picture. And I can guarantee you killed no where near the amount of birds I have, or hunted as many places, when you were my age ... Just because your an old pos doesn't mean I give a damn what you think.

This site was a lot better before you, and all the other mouth breathers joined a few years ago.

Nicely said Jacob

Tee's still a homo though, right?

Well. Yeah Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Tee's still a homo though, right?
    Only with a hashtag.

Class of 2012.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Is anybody who isn't kweer still using hash tags?

Welcome to NODAK our mud is a bitch. That looks like Mr T's old ford??
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

I like your pup a lot! But....ya'll were dumb as shit for not having a winch or something to get out a bog.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Dang, big guy.

You are getting awful testy.

Chill, you are on vacay.
    He is testy because the farmer chewed some ass!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

For the second time, we weren't stuck in a field, we weren't even close. We were on a useless piece of ground that can't be planted, no one minded, except for your sanctimonious ass.

Shit happens, trucks get stuck. We think plenty, and we check every field before we ever even think about driving in it. We do things the right way. Only reason we were stuck yesterday was due to one wet spot next to a slough that we thought was dry.

And I could care less you have hunted here "many many more years" than me. Doesn't change the fact you made an ignorant post on something you knew nothing about other than seeing one picture. And I can guarantee you killed no where near the amount of birds I have, or hunted as many places, when you were my age ... Just because your an old pos doesn't mean I give a damn what you think.

This site was a lot better before you, and all the other mouth breathers joined a few years ago.

He's got duck and goose in his name brother. That means he's a natural born killer. Am I right?

Good grief dude. Do you really enjoy an internet dick measuring contest ( ie I've killed more ducks than you did when you were my age) while you're on what's supposed to be a great out of state duck hunt? What's next "my dad can beat up your dad"? Save yourself some time and grief, forget about home and this site and get away. That's what you're out there for. Maybe when you're closer to being an older pos like me, you'll figure that out.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Good grief dude. Do you really enjoy an internet dick measuring contest ( ie I've killed more ducks than you did when you were my age) while you're on what's supposed to be a great out of state duck hunt? What's next "my dad can beat up your dad"? Save yourself some time and grief, forget about home and this site and get away. That's what you're out there for. Maybe when you're closer to being an older pos like me, you'll figure that out.
    Don't enjoy it at all, I think that's the first time I've done that ... Lack of sleep, a stuck truck, and hunting all day must have made me grumpy.

Don't enjoy it at all, I think that's the first time I've done that ... Lack of sleep, a stuck truck, and hunting all day must have made me grumpy.
    You're not picking up what I'm laying down.... Get off the internet. Drink a beer hang out. Kill ducks. Repeat. Don't reply anymore. Don't check this site. Put your phone down. Trust me.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

And I could care less you have hunted here "many many more years" than me. Doesn't change the fact you made an ignorant post on something you knew nothing about other than seeing one picture. And I can guarantee you killed no where near the amount of birds I have, or hunted as many places, when you were my age ... Just because your an old pos doesn't mean I give a damn what you .
    keep telling yourself that!!! Don't assume too much, or you'll make an ass of yourself.

Y'all are the ones who posted a pic of your truck stuck on the farmer's property. As said above, enjoy yourself, be respectful to the people and animals that live there, and quit jabbing on this blowhard site when you're on a hunting trip!

How much for the stuck truck when you get back Tee? Prolly scratched too. Serious, yall have fun
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Take this advice killa'!

That was the cleanest stuck truck I have ever seen.