Thread: Idaho opening week

Default Idaho opening week

Had 4 of my long time friends from Chucktown come out to visit for opening week. We had a blast. Managed to scratch out 151 birds including two geese. It was great company with difficult but good hunting. We had to work hard for the birds but had a great time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413603082.286172.jpg

This was the first two days. Scratched out 70.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413603125.886660.jpg

This was the rest of the birds from the last few days. Sorry, it was getting dark when I took that picture. But while cleaning birds tonight, we found this prize...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413603230.877832.jpg

Hen pintail. Havent called it in yet.

strong. see some familiar clemson faces.

Y'all need to lay off my birds...I've got good water this year finally, so I'm going to need a few ducks to go with it.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Damn right. Good job! How's that lake looking right now?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Tell Louis to tighten up.

Good killing!

I had to get that shit in a text the other night while swatting skeeters in a deer stand, damn I wish I could move back out there. Fine killin young fellas
    cut\'em

Did someone make you move away from MT?
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    Did someone make you move away from MT?
    Nobody made me move away but the missus has declared she will only live out there April- October and I haven't found us jobs that will allow that plus pay the bills.
    cut\'em