Thread: 112 Grams Of Pot - No Charges

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 112 Grams Of Pot - No Charges

Alabama TE Kurt Freitag's Room Yields 112 Grams of Marijuana, $4,661 in Search

Alabama Crimson Tide sophomore tight end Kurt Freitag had his dorm room searched Oct. 7, where the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force discovered 112 grams of marijuana and $4,661 in cash, according to court records.

AL.com's Stephen Dethrage reported the news Monday, noting that a confidential informant tipped task force agents that Freitag would be involved in a drug deal last week. Freitag granted the agents permission to search his room.

The report links to the full complaint, which can be read in its entirety courtesy of Scribd.com's Jeremy W. Gray.

According to court documents, no charges have been filed against Freitag, though the cash and marijuana were seized at his Bryant Hall dormitory.

Freitag, a native of Buford, Georgia, is listed at 6'4" and 255 pounds. He had one reception for 11 yards in two games last season and has been dealing with a turf toe injury this year, keeping him off the stat sheet for the No. 7 Crimson Tide.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I haven't read the complaint at Scribd yet but I'm betting someone tried to set the boy up by planting the dope and money in his room. Either that or
    his daddy is a bad ass mofo and the po-po are scared of him.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-15-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Dang Mergie you just mergied yourself from just yesterday
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Honestly, weed measurements are confusing. They are a combination of the metric system with the old-school Imperial measurements.

You will hear people saying grams, ounces, halves, and eighths. You might even feel a bit intimidated when you walk into a marijuana dispensary for the first time if you are unsure of the various measurements and terms or read this article How Many Grams in an Eighth, Quarter, & Ounce of Weed? - Weed News
    Last edited by davidbarker; 03-01-2020 at 07:03 AM.

davidbarker strikes again

He was definitely supposed to play at UGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Kid got caught with a 1/4 pound minus a few buds.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    He was definitely supposed to play at UGA.
    Lol.

its a quarter pound, 28grams in a oz.
    Might have been a roommate's that took responsibility for it.
    Thank God the little fellas are on the weed and not the ostarine

Amen. Well said. Gotta keep that market cornered.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbarker View Post
    Honestly, weed measurements are confusing. They are a combination of the metric system with the old-school Imperial measurements.

You will hear people saying grams, ounces, halves, and eighths. You might even feel a bit intimidated when you walk into a marijuana dispensary for the first time if you are unsure of the various measurements and terms or read this article How Many Grams in an Eighth, Quarter, & Ounce of Weed? - Weed News

Through same damn thing.

For those unfamiliar with weed amounts this what 28 grams (an ounce) looks like, so 8 mason jars worth. He could probably claim personal use if he said he was having a smoke session with the entire team later that night.

E4EDCD3B-0208-4554-8399-E05FF4B4C591.jpeg

Y'all realize that davidbarker bumped a six year old thread, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Y'all realize that davidbarker bumped a six year old thread, right?
    They too high to notice
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    Dang Mergie you just mergied yourself from just yesterday
    It’s gotten worse in 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    For those unfamiliar with weed amounts this what 28 grams (an ounce) looks like, so 8 mason jars worth. He could probably claim personal use if he said he was having a smoke session with the entire team later that night.

E4EDCD3B-0208-4554-8399-E05FF4B4C591.jpeg
    Put me down for a quarter.

If thatts what an 0-z looks like I have been getting taken for a long ass time!!! And I want the 1/2 O-z on the left, thanks.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    If thatts what an 0-z looks like I have been getting taken for a long ass time!!! And I want the 1/2 O-z on the left, thanks.
    No shit....

Y’all must not be bringing your own scale, but what do I know, the few times I came into contact with it, it was only enough to pack a couple bowls.

0E4F5ED5-DFFB-4E26-9213-EBD9D0790954.jpeg
    60DE278F-9D55-4AAC-B918-02CA001E5982.png
    858A9662-8F3F-4BE8-8485-BEF4491EB0B7.jpeg
    Last edited by wskinner; 02-28-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Thats what it looked like when i got to Cali in 96. 1/2 oz of kind was plenty for the week. Although we always bought an o-z so that we didn't take the chance of running out. The grower asked after the 3rd oz in the 3rd week why we rolled big joints instead of smoking it out a bowl.......d>

back in the day, I heard the smaller kitchen style trash compactors were good for pressing 2lb bricks for the vacuum sealer.
    I also heard some folks would buy Red Stripe beer and press the bottle cap into the brick and tell dealers the bricks were from Jamaica.
    Rumors from when the few times I was around it of course
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-29-2020 at 12:54 AM.