Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Serious Question About CrossFit

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Honest question. What about the paleo diet makes you think there isn't nutritional variety? Do y'all honestly think all we eat is bacon?
    No, probably a little chicken in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Lets not forget genetics boys and girls. I know skinny folks that have all skinny children and fat folks that got all fat kids. Yes, you could say that is because they are eating "like" their parents are, but not always. I know several people that died around 100 years old that smoked and drank their whole life and guess what.....their parents, brothers and sisters did too. We certainly control a huge part of our health destiny but genetics is huge and not everyone is dealt the same cards. Cancer is somewhat hereditary also isn't it?

Genetics are what they are. There is nothing, yet, that changes them. The rest is up to you. If you look at pictures of my father and grandfathers at 36 and pictures of me, you will see a difference.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Yes some of that book is hokey but I think he puts out a logical framework for why we should be cautious about a vegan diet. Have you gotten to length of gut and and bioaccumulation yet? What do you not know about today's diet. Look at the people at Walk Mart.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead