Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Pick the top 4 out the SEC west and let them go at it. Don't think anybody else in the country can hang with the west. Only prob is who is top 4?

Talk about Kool Aid.....
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

So give us your top 4.

Yeah, let's hear it... Name me all of the teams that are better than auburn/bama/miss st./ole miss/ aTm

Let the west shake out first man. It's still early in the season and I'm betting A&M and Bama both finish with 2 losses and nobody comes out of there undefeated. Slip ups happen in football. If Notre dame and FSU run the table they will be in. Add in the SEC west champ and either the big12/PAC champ and that's you're final 4. I think Oregon can still make it in if they win out and potentially Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by scduckcmdr View Post
    Let the west shake out first man. It's still early in the season and I'm betting A&M and Bama both finish with 2 losses and nobody comes out of there undefeated. Slip ups happen in football. If Notre dame and FSU run the table they will be in. Add in the SEC west champ and either the big12/PAC champ and that's you're final 4. I think Oregon can still make it in if they win out and potentially Oklahoma.
    You do realize FSU and Notre Shame play in a few weeks?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Record has nothing to do with it. When they play each other someone has to loose and the west in the SEC is by far the best in college football period.

Elitist much?
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-05-2014 at 09:06 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Elitist much?

So who is better?

Clearly the new, new, Clemson or haven't you heard?

Plenty. I think Mich St. would push y'all's shit in. Ok is a good team and Baylor would contend with just about any team. Of course FSU is still relevant (although ultimately overrated) and good ole Notre Dame ain't too shabby. I believe Bama is riding that wave that started 10 years ago and think Saban will have Kiffin's ass runned off if that offense doesn't start producing more. I don't think they're playoff caliber this year.
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-05-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Both Mississippi tend will stumble. But dang if they're weren't ballin this weekend!
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-05-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Plenty. I think Mich St. would push y'all's shit in. Ok is a good team and Baylor would contend with just about any team. Of course FSU is still relevant (although ultimately overrated) and good ole Notre Dame ain't too shabby. I believe Bama is riding that wave that started 10 years ago and think Saban will have Kiffin's ass runned off if that offense doesn't start producing more. I don't think they're playoff caliber this year.
    SC ain't in the West so I don't know who this "y'all" is you speak of.

Right now I think Auburn is the strongest. They would beat up FSU like an ugly hooker. Both Miss teams have to play them in the next few weeks. That will decide a lot.
    Michigan st don't have a strong enough schedule to get back in it unless some real crazy shit happens.

Baylor has a strong schedule ahead of them, and I think they'll lose at least 1
    I think both Miss teams will lose 2

Auburn
    Baylor
    Notre Dame/ FSU winner
    here's a laugher Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    "I'm a heterosexual Male.... wanna catch me cheating??? Bait me with pussy...."

Miss. St. / Auburn will be a good one this weekend. Miss. St has looked better than any team I have seen this year.

Why is Mich. St. so good? They played one decent team and got the hell beat out of them.

The SEC west should put two teams into the SEC championship, because nobody in the east is worthy.