Thread: Need some equity partners

Default Need some equity partners

All I need is some friends with cash:

http://www.hansenlandco.com/...nting-property-sale/

A vintage lodge and surrounding wetlands is for sale for the first time in 90 years.
    If you believe that, there’s some marshland in Manitoba to sell you.
    No, really.
    The historic Delta Marsh hunting property, a 3,600-acre area of wetlands and lakeshore ridge on the south shore of Lake Manitoba about 25 kilometres north of Portage la Prairie, is on the market for the first time since the 1920s when it was purchased by General Mills founder James Ford Bell.
    The Bell family still owns the property. The list price is US$7.5 million.
    It is known as the most famous freshwater marsh in Canada and has attracted celebrities such as Clark Gable, Roy Rogers and the Duke of York, who later became King George V.
    "This is unique. Most of these properties come from families who don’t need to sell so they don’t come onto the market very often," said Shawn Hansen of Hansen Land Brokers, which is working with an American real estate company that has the listing. "It’s no doubt one of the top waterfowl properties on the globe. There’s been millions of dollars put in helping the duck population so it’s an extremely unique piece of property."
    A 1920s vintage York Lodge, a 1,700 square-foot building, is located there along with a guest annex.
    On the Hansen Land Brokers website (www.hansenlandco.com), the Delta Marsh is described as having "a long tradition of waterfowling well-known within the North American duck hunting community."
    It is also home to the Delta Waterfowl Research Station.
    Bell worked in the late 1930s with Aldo Leopold, known as father of wildlife management, to establish a research station to contribute to waterfowl management and conduct world-class research. In the 1970s, the family donated a large portion of the property to Delta Waterfowl. The most western portion of the property, about 20 acres, will remain with Delta Waterfowl, including a 13,000-square-foot storage building.
    Hansen said the perfect buyer or buyers will be an individual or group that cares about preserving wildlife and natural habitats.
    "We’re looking for someone who is environmentally conscious, for sure, and a conservationist," he said. "I could see an individual like that buying it or maybe a group getting together and sharing it," Hansen said.
    The only good thing about my imperfections is the joy they bring my friends.

Beware the man with one gun...he probably has other faults also.

Truly a magical place e to spend time. If this price and listing is ttrue it is probably lay already sold
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    Truly a magical place e to spend time. If this price and listing is ttrue it is probably lay already sold
    Is this what texting in a two foot chop looks like?

I'll pitch in $100.... for hunting rights....

T.
    William Gettys Smart
    1830-1906
    Company A
    49th NC Infantry
    CSA

Remember....

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=12958647

Wow..........Count me in for a couple hundred...