Thread: 2 Free Tickets To THE Game

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 2 Free Tickets To THE Game

I was asked tonight if I wanted 2 tickets to the Gamecocks vs Clems6ngame. Now I need to decide if I want to go. If I could sell these tickets they'd be gone in the morning. But these are "invite" tickets to a private box, free open bar, tables piled high with finger-foods, the whole 9-yards.

If it was at W-B I wouldn't hesitate, but since it's in Buzzards Hollow (imMemorial Stadium) I don't know if I want to go or not. I passed up on them last year for the Clems6n vs UGA game, but the wife took them, she and her sister went. I've always sworn I wouldn't go to that hole in Pickens County, but after thinking more about it there are more advantages to the tickets this year...

Gamecocks are playing*
    Private box
    Free bar and food
    I will be physically 'above' all them dirty tater-fans. I'm already spiritually and intellectually above them as are 98% of the citizenry of this great country.
    The 7 year old grandson is a die-hard Gamecocks fan. So I can carry him and not worry (as much) about him getting an infection from them tater-fan folks.

Word has it they carry all kinds of rare and not-so-rare contagious afflictions that a person can catch in some cases by just being downwind. Even though the box is private I am still tempted to get the boy a Haz-Mat suit if I can find one that fits him. Cause the man who has the box to is a tater-fan.

I just don't know.

I remember going to Littlejohn back in the late 70's or early 80's to see ZZ Top and it took me a month of 2 hot showers a day to get the yuck off me. And that was using steel wool in place of a washrag. I still have scrubbing scars. To this day I start twitching when I think about that god-awful ordeal. :shiver:

Anyway, I guess I'll either flip a coin or leave it up to the grandboy. I may us some psychology on him in how I word the question.

Ex: "Case, do you want to go to Clems6n to a ball game or do you want to go fishing, hunting or 4-wheeling?"

I know he won't want to go to Taterland then.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-24-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I want my 15 seconds back.

It's a lot of fun to go there & watch the Gamecocks kick their asses. Your grandson won't forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    I want my 15 seconds back.

This. You're seriously as fucked up as a hockey cleat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    This. You're seriously as fucked up as a hockey cleat.

I started to ask you what you know about a hockey cleat, being a son of the south, but then...I remembered you are a Yankees (AL) fan and it all made sense.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I was asked tonight if I wanted 2 tickets to the Gamecocks vs Clems6ngame. Now I need to decide if I want to go. If I could sell these tickets they'd be gone in the morning. But these are "invite" tickets to a private box, free open bar, tables piled high with finger-foods, the whole 9-yards.

If it was at W-B I wouldn't hesitate, but since it's in Buzzards Hollow (imMemorial Stadium) I don't know if I want to go or not. I passed up on them last year for the Clems6n vs UGA game, but the wife took them, she and her sister went. I've always sworn I wouldn't go to that hole in Pickens County, but after thinking more about it there are more advantages to the tickets this year...

Gamecocks are playing*
    Private box
    Free bar and food
    I will be physically 'above' all them dirty tater-fans. I'm already spiritually and intellectually above them as are 98% of the citizenry of this great country.
    The 7 year old grandson is a die-hard Gamecocks fan. So I can carry him and not worry (as much) about him getting an infection from them tater-fan folks.

Word has it they carry all kinds of rare and not-so-rare contagious afflictions that a person can catch in some cases by just being downwind. Even though the box is private I am still tempted to get the boy a Haz-Mat suit if I can find one that fits him. Cause the man who has the box to is a tater-fan.

I just don't know.

I remember going to Littlejohn back in the late 70's or early 80's to see ZZ Top and it took me a month of 2 hot showers a day to get the yuck off me. And that was using steel wool in place of a washrag. I still have scrubbing scars. To this day I start twitching when I think about that god-awful ordeal. :shiver:

Anyway, I guess I'll either flip a coin or leave it up to the grandboy. I may us some psychology on him in how I word the question.

Ex: "Case, do you want to go to Clems6n to a ball game or do you want to go fishing, hunting or 4-wheeling?"

You sound to me to be the typical tater or coot fanatic/idiot that didn't go to school there but is "that fan". The hatred runs deep for no reason other than you just like to talk shit?

Am I close? I get a cookie??
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-24-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Am I close? I get a cookie??

No. Did you think this was your Clemtech animal husbandry class or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    No. Did you think this was your Clemtech animal husbandry class or something.
    Coon dog chasing a possum right here.

Sad...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

I guess he's got an uncle or friend that could take him to do those things? We all know you couldn't leave scducks long enough to take him yourself...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    I guess he's got an uncle or friend that could take him to do those things? We all know you couldn't leave scducks long enough to take him yourself...

If I'm here a lot your here just as much cause when I'm here, you are. But I have a life outside Ducks. So you don't worry about it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Nah, I pretty much only post during work because I sit in front of a computer all day. And during football games.

I don't do much looking around at nights or on the weekends unless I'm taking a lengthy dump. I've got shit to do...

Well then, the wife and I will go in your place. Pick your wife up on the way up.--DEAL?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Oh no you didn't...
    Last edited by Drakey; 09-24-2014 at 02:07 PM.