Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unbalanced Lab

Charleston area???,...who is this piece of shit and what's his address? There's way too many dogs in this part of the country for this hodgie to remain anonymous
    Last edited by BrowningGold; 09-01-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"

Sorry to hear about this...

The law would have surely been called but I would have probably been the one they had on the way to jail. You handled the situation correctly but I'm sure it took a lot of restraint.

Wow. Very sorry for your loss.

Good lord.

Hate to hear it. Reading through and thought I would read he ate a toad or something.

Good job on keeping a level head and your hands at your waist.

Take the son of a bitch to the cleaners.

As an aside, I thought the antifreeze makers had removed that particular toxin years ago?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Parks, so sorry to hear this. He wasn't much more than a puppy, what kind of lowlife does something like that? I'd have best the son of a bitch to death.

Prayers up.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sorry for your loss, your a better man than me. Hopefully somebody beats his ass to death In prison.

So sorry man.

What a pos

6'1 ; 170lbs.

I can take him. I am so sorry about this I hope this low down sack of shit gets what is deserved. I would have probably lost my cool, and shot at this POS.

If there is a positive to any of this, at least your LOU is now at peace.

All dogs go to heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Wow. Didn't see that coming. I don't get it. Very sorry for your loss. Hope justice is served.

I hope that guy becomes someone's bitch in jail... and gets ass raped without lube repeatedly.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

I'm really sorry about your pup.

Not sure if there's much can be done to this guy in civil court. He's in criminal court now for the felony charge and that'll probably get knocked down. Charleston County Criminal Court is VERY busy and they have a tendency to make light of things like this because of the case load. But your lawyer (provided you take that route) will be able to tell you more. However, taking emotions out of the equation, which civil court doesn't always do, you might get expenses back, maybe something for "damages", and hopefully attorney fees.

Is there any reason in your mind that this guy would do something like that? Did the pup bark a lot a night, was he in the guy's yard, anything that would have given him a reason?
    Last edited by Fish; 09-02-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Good Lord I'm sorry for your lose. I can't imagine how you kept your hands off that sack of shit.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Is there any reason in your mind that this guy would do something like that? Did the pup bark a lot a night, was he in the guy's yard, anything that would have given him a reason?
    He confronted me a few weeks ago and said the dog scared his wife because he was big, and asked me to keep him inside more. He was in a fenced in yard, he never got out of the fence, he was not much of a barker, and he wasn't aggressive.

I am talking with an attorney today.

Did the guy come into your property to poison the pup?

what a POS!! heres to hoping the legal system does the right thing

dammit man i hate to hear this. people fucking suck.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Holy hell, just when I think that I can't be surprised anymore by the actions of others.....
    Sorry for your loss. I hope the legal recourse works out. You sir have the patience of Job to have dealt with this situation in this manner.

Damn the shit that goes through people's minds... That is messed up man so sorry for your loss. Hope the best for you and the worst for him.

Unbelievable! What a sorry fucking piece of shit!