Thread: New PR!!

Default New PR!!

My wrist was feeling great today. Went and did the WOD this morning and came back in this afternoon to do some squats and work on my full snatch. Everything was going so well that I set out for a new PR. Got 215! I had 225 up but I just couldn't stabilize it in the hole. Will start to work on over head squats and other techniques to strengthen. It felt good to come back in and lift heavy.

Carry on.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Solid weight!
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

That's heavy. Nice work!

Nice
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Good job
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Heard stabilizing in the hole is a problem as you get older.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH