Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motivus CrossFit Grand Opening...

This morning, we did 3 reps of BS EMOM for 10 min, then 3 RFT of run 800M and 30 box jump overs. I hate to run...

Quote Originally Posted by Slaya View Post
    This morning, we did 3 reps of BS EMOM for 10 min, then 3 RFT of run 800M and 30 box jump overs. I hate to run...
    Thats a recipe for jelly legs
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Simple... I guess since you missed a the three miles on foot I should not wait on you to get on the bike?
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

10 miles on the bike turned into 15 cause I was having so much fun... Then I blew a tire and walked 2 miles(barefoot, better than bike shoes) then a nice guy stopped, gave me a tube an helped me change it.... 13 more on the bike and I am back home.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Hooks......you're late.....
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

... But I had a flat tire! Just wait till I have to explain this shit to that son of a bitch I work for

Fuck Purdue

This was a thread about CrossFit, actual fitness, and Glenn's grand opening. And then, some queer comes in here talking about his spinning class.

How special.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This was a thread about CrossFit, actual fitness, and Glenn's grand opening. And then, some queer comes in here talking about his spinning class.

How special.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

What is spinning? I have bicycle that I ride on the steet. I have two feet, when moving fast it's called running.

Yea... It was about Glenn's Crossfit gym till ole sausgae fingers worked out at 8:30 one day and challenges the world, you gotta get up before 8:30 to talk any shit.... But I didn't expect you to actually read this thread.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 08-19-2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: I

One of you meat heads buy my racing bike. I'll take part of the proceeds and buy Glenn some shoes.

And congrats Glenn on your new Pilates studio. Or spin class. Or jazzercise. Or whatever

PM me what you have.

Challenged who?!? Pfft. Whatever.

My normal time is 5:30am, but had to take my daughter to get her braces off so had time to run to the gym while that was going down - since you're so concerned about what time I get up and all.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I am. It concerns me bitch

I'm more concerned about you riding a bicycle on the street where I'm trying to drive.

They allow bike ridin in FFI?

Fuck Purdue

Bike ridin' is for folks who don't want to work hard. All quad dominant and couldn't dead lift a pickle.

Not even as much as they like pickles?

All that talent in one room and all CS is concerned about is Simple's alarm clock and ridin a bike.........

Fuck Purdue

Glenn,

We are doing 40 miles on Sunday moring, then going for a 5 mile jog. I got a bike you can ride if you are so bad ass and it is so easy and all. Half a day later you be singing a different tune, bet you don't make the jog.... If you make be whole trip I will pay for simple's cross fit memberships for a year and buy two years a cat "advantage" or whatever that $120 shit I bought last time was.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 08-19-2014 at 03:19 PM.