Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Very unique request

This is fucking epic.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    I'd be more concerned about the burning boat that will sink within sight of the beach.
    I'm more concerned as to why I haven't thought about this for my funeral.

Since I am bored in a conference, and they provided pen and paper, I have made two lists. One page (still blank) is the things that can go right. The other list (4 pages front and back in very small print and growing rapidly) is the things that can go wrong. I have to witness this.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

What time are they planning this goat rodeo?

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You are taking so much of the fun out of this. Tom needs to make a killing running charters to the sandbar to watch. T shirts, coozies, etc.
    I'll bring the Action Craft, you can shoot flaming arrows off the poling platform.
    TFC -"Be tough, or get tough!"

Quote Originally Posted by slowiedawg View Post
    I'll bring the Action Craft, you can shoot flaming arrows off the poling platform.
    You and boozer in an 18ft boat together? You will end up pulling all your hair out!
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Speechless
    William Gettys Smart
    1830-1906
    Company A
    49th NC Infantry
    CSA

Remember....

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=12958647

Im taking Monday off and coming down with Skiff, I'll have room if anybody wants to jump in......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Im taking Monday off and coming down with Skiff, I'll have room if anybody wants to jump in......
    Should I bring the beer or would that be too much for a "viking" funeral?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

MC is offline Daydreamer Extraordinaire

Setting a wood boat on fire with a flaming arrow is no problem. Figuring out how to have a funeral service before the IOP Police can make it the 1.5 miles from headquarters is the tricky part!

Vikings don't ask for permission or forgiveness. Good luck, I got nothin.

I just read the original post a realized you are asking for help. Get me a Viking helmet and I'm all in
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Damn. Back to the drawing board on my funeral arrangements. Thanks you jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Should I bring the beer or would that be too much for a "viking" funeral?

Prolly so, we might orta drink likker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Bo and Luke used to blow stuff up with arrows all the time......Can't be that hard.

Tannerite?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Prolly so, we might orta drink likker

I gots me this fabulous Yeti likker drink holder that keeps ice plenty long enough for the pre and post viking funeral festivities.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

i dont think the boat has to actually BLOW UP but it has to at least catch fire. How about that chick from those movies? The one that can shoot bows while her "nation" or whatever is up against kids from other nations and they fight to the death. Do the shit she does. It cant be that hard.

Burning things that are biodegradable that end up in the ocean cant be against the law (by much). right?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.