Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Locals Starting Petition against OOSers

I don't have a fast boat.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Yep. That's why you and the "Legend Labhumper" didn't kill any thing last year.
    Actually we smoked them. That's why I'm confused.
    More fuel = more boost!!

FART

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I don't have a fast boat.

You used to have a fast boat.

Well except for the times you had to slow down for Bolt to puke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    You used to have a fast boat.

Well except for the times you had to slow down for Bolt to puke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang boonie... You sure like highstrung's quote in your sig line.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You're still here? I thought you grabbed a hold of your ears and flew back west.
    It's rare that I read a post and actually laugh out loud.

I'll hand it to you Ralph, this one and the plastic spoon comment got me pretty good.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    I've got a question metro.........you are running a souped up 40 merc at BM? How has that not been questioned and inspected? Or do you have a souped up Zuke or mega that you run out of lower and your merc must be your white river rig.
    Ding ding ding... We have a winner folks! FBT, your either a smart cat, or your doing a good job of fooling me
    "Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle."--- Wooderson

"Let's get to fightin' or get the HELL out of my way!"--- #1 Boat Racer, AKA "The Legend"

Still waiting on more pics of the screechin anchor or whatever it is called
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by "The Legend" View Post
    Ding ding ding... We have a winner folks! FBT, your either a smart cat, or your doing a good job of fooling me
    Hey fella, just out of curiosity, and I'm being serious here despite everyone else's bickering. But if you are in fact who you say you are and you do in fact do what you do. What makes going in with 15-20 guys and shooting into a big pack of ducks fun? I mean how does that motivate you to get up in the morning? I understand the racing thing, you have a small penis, I took a psychology class once so I get it. But the whole flock shooting with 15 guys, it kinda takes the peace and the whole 'point' out of hunting doesn't it?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Dustin, seems people want to see more of the rig Tim built you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    The legend has to be an alias. No one can be this stupid.

On the other hand, why is this thread going on? I would have surely lost the over/under on this one.
    In all honesty, I have been watching this thread with pure amazement. This thing is now up to 25 pages, almost 500 replies and over 13,000 views. You SC hands must be just as bored as I am now that duck season has been over for a while. I mean even the guys complaining about this thread continue to comment time and time again. This thing is more addictive than meth to a lot of you.
    A few take always....
    1) I can't believe folks continue to fuel this fire
    2) I REALLY can't believe the moderators haven't laid down the ban hammer or deleted the thread
    3) Marsh Chicken is actually pretty funny
    4) Cutm really is a douche

This forum is way better than the Arkansas one. I have been banned from there for quite sometime for saying far less stuff. I think I might just stick around here for a while. Could get real interesting as we get closer to season...
    "Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle."--- Wooderson

"Let's get to fightin' or get the HELL out of my way!"--- #1 Boat Racer, AKA "The Legend"

I'm not trying to fool anybody. I get the game your playing. I just go about it a little different. I'm usually on foot or paddling a pirogue. My intent is to get away from folks.

You've got a pretty damn awesome resource in your backyard and you (in my opinion) are in it for all the wrong reasons..(race, log shot,etc...)

Your perspective will change with age. Maybe it's the fact that you get to do it everyday, I don't know. Just don't take for granted the fact that you get to hunt mallards in a productive flyway in green timber whenever you want. That shits awesome.
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Dustin, seems people want to see more of the rig Tim built you.
    You'd think he'd be proud of the boat and have plenty of pics to show but he has only posted one and that's his avatar.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Ok I'd win. You get your point across well. Dustin, I just want to know if my dick tasted good after you ate Jennifer's puss. I was in it first, but that was years ago. Text her and she will tell. Btw it was ok at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Ok I'd win. You get your point across well. Dustin, I just want to know if my dick tasted good after you ate Jennifer's puss. I was in it first, but that was years ago. Text her and she will tell. Btw it was ok at best.
    Absolutely no clue what the hell you're talking about cuz.
    1) not Dustin
    2) never banged a chick named Jennifer... That I can remember anyway

Quote Originally Posted by "The Legend" View Post
    In all honesty, I have been watching this thread with pure amazement. This thing is now up to 25 pages, almost 500 replies and over 13,000 views. You SC hands must be just as bored as I am now that duck season has been over for a while. I mean even the guys complaining about this thread continue to comment time and time again. This thing is more addictive than meth to a lot of you.
    A few take always....
    1) I can't believe folks continue to fuel this fire
    2) I REALLY can't believe the moderators haven't laid down the ban hammer or deleted the thread
    3) Marsh Chicken is actually pretty funny
    4) Cutm really is a douche
    5) BeanHunter is a Douche as well

This forum is way better than the Arkansas one. I have been banned from there for quite sometime for saying far less stuff. I think I might just stick around here for a while. Could get real interesting as we get closer to season...
    Had to make a correction to my last post. Didn't mean to leave you off the list Bean. I figured that's why your feelings are hurt.
    Last edited by "The Legend"; 05-29-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Seems like my cousins and her people out west scream douche at the mention of you. Took a minute but I gotcha. For the record, you can bank on the fact your built engine can't hang. I wouldn't race for slips. I'd just drive Krt or tkb out there let them drive and say let's roll 50k on it. I have it. Your broke ass have it? I told you I don't race but I do play the odds. My people know you. You'd lose legend status. Straight truth fuck stick. Btw I'd keep a watch on your close 12 goons. More like close four or five and ancient affiliates.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Gracious. I done tolt ya'll SCDucks is a small frickin world.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Seems like my cousins and her people out west scream douche at the mention of you. Took a minute but I gotcha. For the record, you can bank on the fact your built engine can't hang. I wouldn't race for slips. I'd just drive Krt or tkb out there let them drive and say let's roll 50k on it. I have it. Your broke ass have it? I told you I don't race but I do play the odds. My people know you. You'd lose legend status. Straight truth fuck stick. Btw I'd keep a watch on your close 12 goons. More like close four or five and ancient affiliates.
    Who's your cousin tough guy?