Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Locals Starting Petition against OOSers

Quote Originally Posted by winyah_82 View Post
    Hahahahaa.... I just read your thread Biscoe that u started on the AR site. It's hilarious how all the decent common sense folks in AR think your a dumbass TOO!!
    As I stated earlier, I'm not Biscoe or PQK2K. I used to be on ARHunting until I got banned for talking shit to some ass clown from OOS that was asking about water levels and when the best time to hunt a certain WMA was. Havent been on that site in quite sometime. The mods over there are vaginas and the second anyone says anything they get the ban hammer. That site has really turned into garbage. The only locals left on that site are topwaters that might as well call SC home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    25 stickers on a merc wouldnt last 10 minutes.

those wardens (along with just about everybody at the landing) can tell you what your motor is from the dyke just by the whine of the engine.

Then the look at the serial number plates.

you can have minkota stickers on it for all I care.
    Listen bud, you are an OOSer! Don't talk about shit like you run the place. You have no idea about the Metro. Get in where you fit in son, and if you don't know... that's at the back of the line. Serial numbers you say? I got plenty of them. I will have a 50 horse merc with #'s showing it to be a 9.9 Johnson. Happens a lot more than you think DA

Quote Originally Posted by Cutm jack View Post
    Good one bro, put the meth pipe down and save that last oxygen deprived brain cell. If you ever want to get curb stomped by a 17 year old drop me a line. I'm sure at 17 I was already more accomplished than you'll ever be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn Cutm, I like your style. Putting these bitches in their place where they belong.... Nice

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I'm posting after reading about 2 pages of this thread, and at some point for entertainment I'll read it in it's entirety.

That being said, I tend to agree with the boy.
    I've seen pages and pages and pages of you yahoos bitching about OOS hunters driving up lease costs, increasing fees on OOS gator tags, bitching about eliminating OOS hunters utilizing our CAT one waterfowl draw hunts, OOS turkey tags, etc.
    If I was a local yocal in a place that had truckloads of high priority game, I wouldn't be too happy about a bunch of OOS (in many cases, disrespectful) rednecks bombarding my hunting grounds.
    I believe that South Carolina has hands down some of the best public land duck hunters in the nation. In fact, the best public duck hunters in the nation.
    BUT, we also are home to some of the most dim-witted dumbasses too.
    The latter outweighs the former.
    Trumped up on stories from the greats, half-assed idiots have attempted to follow the footsteps of legends and have failed, leaving a bad taste in the local communities of states like Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana.
    If I lived in those states, I'm dead certain I would have a bit of a stigma towards some Horry, Sumter, and Spartanburg county winners.

Take it as you will....
    Finally, Someone who can understand what I'm talking about. This man speaks the truth. Tell you what, I will try to talk anyone and everyone from Arkansas out of going to SC to turkey hunt, gator hunt, fish, etc (not that I know anyone who does) if you jack wagons will by pass Arkansas and go somewhere else to hunt ducks! Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Just ban anyone from Sumter County SC from ever hunting in Arkansas, and you will solve 99% of your problems. True story.

Lower Richland side of Richland Co. also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    I just read every post, I honestly didn't know they had Internet in AR. Hey Legend, I bet your mom is pissed at you for tieing the phone line up for 8 hours. She missed the best of QVC.

In all seriousness, I'm guessing you aren't a day older than 17. If you are, do us all a favor and die. We don't need folks like you reproducing.

Way to really come in strong douche bag... How long did it take you to come up with that one?

I do just fine killing ducks on public land in AR. Just saying.

But I see where the OP is coming from as Bogster said but likewise, that's any place with good public land. Just my two cents. I've enjoyed reading this thread for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Posting again without scrolling through this thread in this entirety, I'd say the only one posting in this thread you would have to worry about as competition in regards to ducks is beanhunter.

In seriousness the rest of this bunch are no competition.

That is, if you aren't a blue-blood dickweed yourself.
    If everyone that came here to hunt from SC had your attitude, the locals here probably wouldn't have such a strong opinion about not wanting them here.
    Most of the folks I have met from your state have been more like camo snob, and it doesn't sit well with us. People like him are all bark, no bite and it doesn't take many bad apples to ruin the whole bunch.
    Last edited by "The Legend"; 05-28-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Cutm jack, I fried bass last night and enjoyed it.

Bog, it's a circus here.

Legend, you type oos "too" much. Relax. You are the new guy. You came here to this site as an "oos"(er). Battling witty won't get you anywhere and your leg you're trying to stand on is feeble at best. Running off at the mouth about fast boats, rolling twelve deep, and transparent mediocre replies pretty much sums up your level of intelligence. I pushed you on the boat thing. I could care less about racing. I have never won a race because I have never participated in one. Most people on here who are long time members don't act like you. You should hold yourself in higher standards of moral, conduct, and presentation. If you live in a trailer fine, just keep it clean. If you want to be part of this, tone it down, clean up your act, stop bitching, and become a supporting member. Until this happens you will be classified as just another unproductive useless name that people couldn't give two shits for. Contribute useful info on topics at hand. We have plenty of clowns in this circus. Take the face paint off and park your unicycle once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Ha ha ha.... I liked that last paragraph "contribute useful info on topics at hand" I don't remember if I have ever seen the good ole boys on here contribute anything useful except there shotty opinion. Good for you on the bass I still think it's pathetic to keep them.

I purchased a benelli off gunbroker from a young guy out of Arkansas last year. The email exchanged stated that he "used the gun to hammer greenies in BM all season long". When the gun came into my FFL it had 3 barrel stickers, a MOJO one, a "boomstick" one and one that said "French tickler"

I'm giving it 10-1 odds that I purchased this gun from the legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

So, Mr. Legend....there's no need to put in place a lottery system. If you bumped the WMA fee to around $300.00 for everyone (instate and OOS), you'd eliminate your problem in Bayou Meto. Resource allocation always goes to the highest bidder, so you can price the riff raff out and establish your state sponsored country club.

However, the funding wouldn't increase because a lot of people who were willing and able to pay the lower price will drop out. But then, that's your stated goal.

Arkansas and Georgia have something in common. I've never lost a dadgum thing in either of those states.

Just do it and stop talking about it. South Carolinians have no say in the matters of Arkansas.
    Last edited by Fish; 05-29-2014 at 08:09 AM.

The only reason he came here was to stir the pot. Hell, this is class A entertainment compared to what he normally does in the off season. I've seen the women in AR, and with the exception of Jonesboro, I'd rather look at a computer screen too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

South Dakota has a draw for oos license sales, works like a charm keeps everyone to the north. Keeps out the riff raft fly by night yocals

Funny you should mention the Dakotas.

I've seen these guys with their decals and slogans and such posting up videos of 15 odd jacklegs shooting mallards and geese on Youtube, but this past year I saw several big trailers pulling into ND with prostaff decals and all the normal "I wanna be sponsored" whatnot.

Comical

Screw North Dakota I'll take a sd draw every three years over the bs to the north. Any jackass with a little money and 12 mojos goes to north dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Cutm jack View Post
    Screw North Dakota I'll take a sd draw every three years over the bs to the north. Any jackass with a little money and 12 mojos goes to north dakota

If you would, please refresh my memory. Was it you and your tapatalk or some other codsack that got banned for getting lippy in here the other week?

... And when the birds are 300 yrs in the air they pop out and the head dick sucker shouts "cut em jack" then you reload your 3 1/2 bbs

What the hell is a "topwater?"

Is a fag way of calling someone a newbie