Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: havoc/Edge boat Setups

Since when have YOU been worried about a CC-plate???? LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littledog View Post
    i have a question for santee, on yours and you running the offset that you are, i am guessing that you are running a static plate as well. what have you found with the differnce of the height of motor on jack plate vs height of jack plate on static plate.
    Static plate? I have a 135 cmc and 4 inch jack comes out to be almost 12 inches. And yes both props have benefited from higher height. The cleaver I run prop shaft above bottom of boat.

Quote Originally Posted by WetReed View Post
    If this 1860 hull is going to be built like he built his first boats it will hopefully have a 150 pro xs. However we didn't talk long enough to get into hp rating. The first version still hasn't been built yet so coast guard hasn't rated it yet.
    Wish you would have know you wanted one a week ago. I had Tim here all week long staying with us. He is a good guy and will build u exactly what u want. I am fixing to start messing with a 1756 4 stroke to get it set up and see what's gonna happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by evining0855 View Post
    Y'all would probably hate to know you'd all get killed by a built 40 on a fast craft haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I would hope they could. A really quick fastcraft is 65 mph and if what I think works a damn aluminum camo duck boat with a seat will be right with it!!!' That's the cool thing! It's like a super fast street car

Don't shave too much off.. I'm having to weld a small one back
    She needs more power!

santee, i guess what i am asking is on your set up, have you had better results from raising the motor on the trim unit or raising the whole trim unit with the jack plate? assuming that your jack plate is on the boat, trim unit on jack plate, motor on trim unit

Quote Originally Posted by littledog View Post
    santee, i guess what i am asking is on your set up, have you had better results from raising the motor on the trim unit or raising the whole trim unit with the jack plate? assuming that your jack plate is on the boat, trim unit on jack plate, motor on trim unit

the whole point in adding the jack plate is to keep from having to drill more holes in the trim unit....

he can raise and lower the motor with the turn of a wrench instead of having to drill more holes and/or add spacers to the cmc unit
    Last edited by dixiedeerslaya; 05-13-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Ditto

We got them set up yet? Or got them ordered? Lol geez we done made some post

Shit I'm still scratchin my head..
    She needs more power!