The turkeys are really starting to peak on the gobbling where we hunt and I havent had much luck this season so I figured taking a newbie would help change that. At first light they are tearing it up on the tree so we go to where we hear 3 that sound like they are right on the edge of the river and sure enough when we get closer they are on the other side of a cut from us..oh well, we heard another one up the road from where we came from and haul ass to it and get set up on the edge of a small food plot. He gobbled at every sound he heard, throwing in a double and triple every other gobble. He hits the ground at 6:58, gobbles twice to let that pretty plastic hen know hes coming and within 3 or 4 minutes he steps into the field at full strut....ill let the video tell the rest of the story.

With all the hurrying and double and triple checking everything she has to make sure its good I forget to take the shell out of my front pocket and load it into the chamber of the backup gun (which would be me). Ol boy put on a show for us and im glad we got it on video. Its definately something she nor I will ever forget and its safe to say shes going back at it in the AM with us.