Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #2 pope and young brown bear hunt

I have a standing order that I don't shoot anything I can't drag out. Too much work.

Well, unless it's fucking with me or if it simply deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Well, unless it's fucking with me or if it simply deserved it.
    For realz. I'd Mike Tyson a bear for trying to take a big brown trout from me
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I have a standing order that I don't shoot anything I can't drag out. Too much work.
    No argument here with that logic, unless you have a team of pack horses or a tribe of natives to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    And for the better part of a decade I've voiced an opinion on killing certain animals. Like a moth to a streetlight you've always been involved in the thread with some variation of "wtf are you talking about", "that's hippie bullshit", etc.
    Translation: "I frequently open the bullshit spigot that I carry on top of my shoulders and bigbro calls me out on it".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

That's pretty awesome. I'm totally down for that shit in like 4-5 years. Who's in?

Bear's skin out exactly like a hog. They are actually close relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Translation: "I frequently open the bullshit spigot that I carry on top of my shoulders and bigbro calls me out on it".
    Haha. Whatever you say champ. I've got no issue with voicing an opinion that differs from the majority here. I know I'm not like most of scduck's users.
    There's no higher moral compass, it's just how I am.

I didn't see anything cool about that video anymore than I see anything cool in a man killing a leopard.
    You're a grown man, a really grown man. with an issue with possums.....Possums. I don't give you much flack for it. Folks got issues with all sorts of things.

I felt bad for the bear. That's bullshit to you, and that's ok with me. ummk?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

"tragedy with a lack a purpose".

And, for the umpteenth time, I am not scared of possums, I just derive a touch more pleasure than is healthy in making them dead, a lot like I do with wasps. No poetry. Just dead.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    And, for the umpteenth time, I am not scared of possums.
    I never said you were scared of possums. Never.

But hey, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...