[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_w4sQA8SGo[/ame]

Unreal hunt.

That's insane...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Cool hunt. I don't think I could shoot a bear unless it was attacking me or posing a danger to me. They're just too cool to watch.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Cool hunt. I don't think I could shoot a bear unless it was attacking me or posing a danger to me. They're just too cool to watch.
    I have heard skinning them out will give you the heebee jeebies as well. Looks too much like a human with the hide off.
    DILLIGAF

Same here.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Fascinating. I doubt I would have gotten off the ground for several minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    I have heard skinning them out will give you the heebee jeebies as well. Looks too much like a human with the hide off.
    They really do. Twice I've been called out for a floater where it turned out to be a skinned bear. In Ak you do not have to salvage meat. Many get skinned below high water mark and drift out.

Worst thing about skinning a bear is it is just like working a knife with your arms submerged in warm Crisco. slippery buggers
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I don't think I could shoot a bear unless it was attacking me or posing a danger to me. They're just too cool to watch.
    My sentiments exactly. I'm not that type of person.

Some folks see a hunt of a lifetime.

I see a tragedy with lack of purpose.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post

What the fuck are you talking about?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Is this scducks? Did I happen into some puss forum?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

I typed in plain english and standard Times New Roman.

Which word of the sentence are you having a hard time with?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

You sound like a tree hugger, bog.

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

I made no mention of trees.

I am glad you are so evolved boggie. Without your moral compass, we would likely go and indiscriminately kill all sorts of creatures for pure fun.

I mean, damn. A tragedy with a lack of purpose...? Where'd you google that one up?

Cant make this shit up.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I am glad you are so evolved boggie. Without your moral compass, we would likely go and indiscriminately kill all sorts of creatures for pure fun.

I mean, damn. A tragedy with a lack of purpose...? Where'd you google that one up?

Cant make this shit up.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Same here.
    My sentiments exactly. I'm not that type of person.

Some folks see a hunt of a lifetime.

I would not duck hunt for a year to kill that beast..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

Cant make this shit up.
    You're memory's terrible. I have and always will use Bing.

And for the better part of a decade I've voiced an opinion on killing certain animals. Like a moth to a streetlight you've always been involved in the thread with some variation of "wtf are you talking about", "that's hippie bullshit", etc.

In my eyes it's no different than this timeless idiot below. Sure you can put a tense monologue about the struggle of the hunt, some crappy 80s music for sensory enhancement leading to the killshot. Hell, you can even put a grown man crying because he killed a bear with a bow. It's still pretty damn stupid to me.

You're memory's terrible. I have and always will use Bing.

And for the better part of a decade I've voiced an opinion on killing certain animals. Like a moth to a streetlight you've always been involved in the thread with some variation of "wtf are you talking about", "that's hippie bullshit", etc.

In my eyes it's no different than this timeless idiot below. Sure you can put a tense monologue about the struggle of the hunt, some crappy 80s music for sensory enhancement leading to the killshot. Hell, you can even put a grown man crying because he killed a bear with a bow. It's still pretty damn stupid to me.

Good thing no one listens to you.