Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any car stereo guys here?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    Speakers in a dadgum Jon boat. You people.

whats wrong with a radio in a jon boat?

Honestly only reason I did it was bc I wanted a new headunit that had dvd and bluetooth radio. I have bose and the wiring harnese for bose was like 150, so I bypassed bose amp and sub, wired into the head unit and added bass to make up for no bose. Win win lol
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

That Bose junk is ridiculous. I remember when stock Bose systems would come in to the stereo shop and each speaker in the car had its own amp built into the enclosure. One amp would go out and we'd quote a replacement, people would freak. We could remove the Bose stuff, install a better head unit with all new speakers and come out cheaper and sounding better. From my observation most Bose speakers are low quality, the R&D goes into the enclosure.
    Last edited by willyworm; 04-17-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

They actually sound pretty good in my tahoe, but theyre fine tuned way more than I ever could with the stock hu.
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

Default Any car stereo guys here?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    whats wrong with a radio in a jon boat?

Seems funny. Must be for folks that like blasting Luke Bryan on the way to their hunting spot.
    Last edited by Hosscat; 04-21-2014 at 07:56 AM.

I love basting a turkey on the way to the hole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    Seems funny. Must be for folks that like blasting Luke Bryan on the way to their hunting spot.
    well some folks use their boats for other things than hunting. blasting luke bryan while fishing is more acceptable......