Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NoDak

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Let's not expand the discussion to freelancing in Canada...

Quackaddict will find a grain of sand under his clitoral hood..
    I don't think I was the one bitching about this post, old man.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Old man.. oh that offends me.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

My issue with threads of this type is that too much information gets broadcast to people- who otherwise wouldn't invest the effort into going out on their own and learning how to do it.....

The time of the "instant gratification" generation is now. There is no requirement of "sweat equity" or skin in the game.

Someday, when you are an "old man" you will understand - maybe..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Damn y'all's menstrual cramps are contagious. Now I gotta go do yoga, read a book, take midol, and bitch.

I think he was just talkin field hunting gear, nitro. North Dakota ain't what it used to be, most regulars I know quit going due to guides paying landowners, lack of birds, and jackass roost shooters. It's really not worth the trip any more.

Some of You act like sc is the only state that people travel from and scducks is the only website to gather intel.
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Because so many South Carolinians are rubber heads. You know, camo visor, costa del mar glasses, Guy Harvey shirt, climpsin paw in the back glass of their Z71, and they don't know a dang thing about nothing. It's ridiculous. I was at a "skeet shoot" yesterday and my faith was completely renewed in just how widespread this problem really is.

This ^^
    80-20 Genaration

See, sportin read my original post. I asked about gear. I didn't ask for spots, didn't ask for techniques, didn't tell everyone about a super new secret spot. And nobody posted anything that's mind boggling new info. Nobody here worth their salt would post anything too secrative on this thread for everyone to see. Again, I'm not real sure what you're so upset about.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

the "old guard" is getting rusty
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    My issue with threads of this type is that too much information gets broadcast to people- who otherwise wouldn't invest the effort into going out on their own and learning how to do it.....

The time of the "instant gratification" generation is now. There is no requirement of "sweat equity" or skin in the game.

Someday, when you are an "old man" you will understand - maybe..
    This right here! If someone criticizes this, then it's because they don't know what kind of work and time sacrifices are required to find your own birds (as opposed to asking for handouts on te Internet as I'm sure well over 90% of people on this site do).

Quack....North Dakota caught fire and burned up, you need to focus on Idaho....

I heard the same shit. A 13 year kid with a fish hook camo visor, costa del mar glasses, Guy Harvey shirt, USC donor decal in the back glass of their garnet jacked up Z71 he was driving told me so.
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 03-10-2014 at 06:57 AM.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Buck farmer, try having an original thought. If it somehow fries your brain and you're unable to continue posting here, we will try and act like we miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    we will try and act like we miss you.
    Speak for yerself.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Some of You act like sc is the only state that people travel from and scducks is the only website to gather intel.
    this
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It doesn't matter if you hunt Cali, Ark, ND, SD act the right way and follow the game laws and you generally speaking won't ever run into a problem. If you go looking for trouble you can find it with a way shorter drive.
    Last edited by mcduck; 03-10-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcduck View Post
    It doesn't matter if you hunt Cali, Ark, ND, SD act the right way and follow the game laws and you generally speaking won't ever run into a problem. If you go looking for trouble you can find it with a way shorter drive.
    You got it.

Some people go out of state to party, like they are let out the cage......Been there done that, burned the t shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Quack....North Dakota caught fire and burned up, you need to focus on Idaho....

What about South Dakota, or Montana, or Nebraska, or Kansas, or Missouri, or Oklahoma, or Kansas, or Michigan, or Iowa, or Utah???

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    What about South Dakota, or Montana, or Nebraska, or Kansas, or Missouri, or Oklahoma, or Kansas, or Michigan, or Iowa, or Utah???
    Fires pushing south x southwest....you better load yer shit and head back to SC for some wood duck action. We can freelance johnnys dykes, and take a mangy deer dog for trade.

Upland bird action will be weird, it seems the pheasants only live in these big towers around here, and you gots to send someone up em to flush em out...

Food will be MUCH easier to find....

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Fires pushing south x southwest....you better load yer shit and head back to SC for some wood duck action. We can freelance johnnys dykes, and take a mangy deer dog for trade.

Upland bird action will be weird, it seems the pheasants only live in these big towers around here, and you gots to send someone up em to flush em out...

Food will be MUCH easier to find....
    I can bring some wetbacks and green chili to add with that deer dog for barter.

I've heard that about the pheasants. But it sounds like there's more of them there than there are here in the desert. Might as well shoot some soaring through the pines...

WE got wetbacks, only bring hot females....and green chiles

Crow is the new game bird of choice in these parts.....not just for clem5on fans, it provides sporty wingshooting and table fair.

We are absolutely loaded with em...bring yer mojo.