Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Biggest bass to date. What's your's?

Quote Originally Posted by b.t.guardian07 View Post
    Hahahaha damn! I'm scared to ask what else you got in the freezer!
    Well my dad has been the Coroner since '91

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Mine was caught in a large private pond where the rest of the crowd was fishing for bream. It was for a fry the weekend before dove season, 1989 on a bubble gum worm. I tossed it over a weak branch and it dangled on top while I walked around trying to get it off. When I did I was thinking I was hung on a stump until he came out of the water, ten and a half. My father was nice enough to say he'd mount it, thanks a lot Hugo.

of course I was blamed on the smell.

8lb 10oz, private farm pond caught on a white X-Rap, May 7, 2006; the day after college graduation
    uploadfromtaptalk1393465017898.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

i have burned their ass in the ditches on a flat with a x rap

Caught this one a while back. Fish was post spawn. Didn't have a cooler or live well so it sat on the bottom of the boat for 3 hours. When I finally weighed it 9lbs 11oz. Wonder how much weight it lost....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

8 lbs 8 oz. on lake greenwood on a spinnerbait.

I have caught way too many nine pounders to count ranging from ponds to lakes but have not broke into the double digits. Biggest on the scale has been 9lbs 15oz. I believe I'm cursed.

Spring Break '84. I rushed home from Carolina and was on the upper Cooper by 1:30. Caught this girl with my first cast. Lew's Speed Stik with a Mitchell 900 and a 9cm gold Rapala. She bottomed out a Zebco 8lb scale. 25 1/2 inches long. We ate her.

The picture was taken by Sarge at his boat house -> http://www.scducks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94142

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I've caught more 9lbers than I can remember but have never broke 10lbs when Ive had a scale with me. I might have let a couple go over the years that were legitimate double digit fish but just didn't have a way to measure them and I rarely keep bass to eat that are over 2lbs or so.

Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

12 pounds twice in Okachobee. Last year I broke 10 pounds twice off of a dock near my house. Big fish was 10. 14. Caught on a green pumpkinseed speed craw.
    Gun control means using both hands!<br />They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hand.

Ive caught some bigger fish in moultrie when i was younger but this is the biggest one ive caught in the past few years. Nothing extreme but i caught it on a zebco 33 with a bream hook and half a pumpkin seed worm. Had to go into the pond to un tangle it from a stump.