Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trolling motor repair

Don't leave them hooked to the battery and the plug in the boat with rain water filling it up
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    Don't leave them hooked to the battery and the plug in the boat with rain water filling it up
    Now you did it........
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    2th,

I drive from Shandon to Chapin every day if you want me to drop it off for you.
    If he'll work on a motor guide wireless...I would like to utilize this shuttle service myself.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    If he'll work on a motor guide wireless...I would like to utilize this shuttle service myself.

Go figure.....

Fuck Purdue

Quote Originally Posted by benman View Post
    Go figure.....
    I wish I could wake up one morning and have trouble finding something to do. When I wake up in the mornings, I have to pick what's not getting done.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I wish I could wake up one morning and have trouble finding something to do. When I wake up in the mornings, I have to pick what's not getting done.
    uh huh

Fuck Purdue

Toldja......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I swear.

I might have time to aimlessly drive around the countryside if some of you ima come and 'hep ya....would come and help.

I might have time to aimlessly drive around the countryside if some of you ima come and 'hep ya....would come and help.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Fuck Purdue

WD--boat was stolen by some dude on this site. He raped me over the coals. I knows its rake but I dont care. He will feel guilty and square up with me soon, I am sure.

He told me you offered it to him just to get it outta the way! I didn't realize you were gonna give it away.....just damn!

Take the cover off of the foot controller and there should be a small auto reset circuit breaker. You should have voltage on both poles.

thanks goob.

the one left in the boat is the one that is shot. the other one was "barn kept" for a long time. That's the one I cant figure out.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

They have an authorized repair shop on Darlington St in Flotown. Same folks are MinnKota repair dealers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They have an authorized repair shop on Darlington St in Flotown. Same folks are MinnKota repair dealers too.
    Hmmm...I am going to call them and see what they have to say. It works fine, but the vibration on the boat while trailering, rattled some screws out, and I replaced them with the ones that look like they fit, and I must have missed a couple, or something. It just wont "unfold".

Those guys on American Pickers would be interested in checking out 2ths barn. Or maybe a buyer for Cracker Barrel.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by XHailGC View Post
    Sounds like plaque buildup.
    if dentists learned to take care of trolling motors like they do teeth then there wouldn't be any problems. I'm thinking that one trolling motor needs extracting (read junking) and the other could stand a root canal. You want to pay upfront for this consultation or should I bill you?
    Last edited by SOUTHERN WOODS; 02-24-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Those guys on American Pickers would be interested in checking out 2ths barn. Or maybe a buyer for Cracker Barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler_Dave View Post
    WD--boat was stolen by some dude on this site. He raped me over the coals. I knows its rake but I dont care. He will feel guilty and square up with me soon, I am sure.

He told me you offered it to him just to get it outta the way! I didn't realize you were gonna give it away.....just damn!
    You will believe anything wantcha?