Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1542 yam 25

that's why I said most wwont run over 33. I put a 25 merc on my old crawdad and with me and mudeagle in it I hit 36 and had to back off. I swear Cypress I don't know how you hold that little boat @40
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    that's why I said most wwont run over 33. I put a 25 merc on my old crawdad and with me and mudeagle in it I hit 36 and had to back off. I swear Cypress I don't know how you hold that little boat @40
    It's generally a fingers crossed adventure.
    After youth day it's got to go in the shop for some serious welding/modifications.

got a 92 1542 duracraft with 92 johnson 2 stroke, will run 32 on gps with just me. 28 with 2 and deeks

Got a 1436 WE with a 97 yammi 2cyc like Cypress says it will get up and go. Mine gets to 34.
    Last edited by Clemsonwoodie; 01-23-2014 at 10:19 PM.

My smartass remark was just a little friendly jab,

I don't own a Yamaha motor, but if I were to buy one I would like a 3 cylinder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

3cyl will get you up a lot faster than a 2 with a load. I don't care about racing, I want to be able to get up in the woods and run. Got places to be and ducks to find. Putting around in shallow water drive sucks.

Default thanks

Thanks for the replies. No problem Smitch, I would have done the same.

If I'm not mistaken I purchased mudeagles old war eagle, with a 25 merc and when I got it it ran 36mph with me and no gear. I have since raised the motor 1 1/8" and with full gear and 2 people am getting 32mph. It does have a ss prop.