Thread: A Family thingee

Default A Family thingee

That I can take the boy crappie fishing out of, and still hunt out of during the winter. I like toofs triton alright, but its side console and narrow, 2 things I dont want. Any of you running any CC's with a 70 on it? Pros, cons, Anyone know a dealer worth dealing with. I gotta get off my arse and get one this spring.

You done screwed the pooch an let sch2ofowler sell what you need.

Alweld ... enough said
    "Good thing these bitches float" - 295PRO

************************************************** ******************************

2012 SCDUCKS Bream World Champion
    Riverhawk B-60 Procaster w/ 25hp Merc
    Tide Craft w/ 25 hp Johnson
    Stoeger M2000
    Kent Fast Steel

Sea ark now makes some great center consoles if your looking aluminum.
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

Sea Ark is a damn fine boat. Not even Skrimple Mane can tear one of them up.

(That's a nice way of saying not even his crazy ass dog)

If I were in the market for a new aluminum boat I would be looking hard at the boats the guys at Oswald Prop Shop are building. Cast and Blast is what they are calling them.

Made out of super thick metal, built in gas tanks, ride well but don't draft much. No affiliation with them, just saw them on the river and at their shop while getting some stuff fabricated.

Buddy of mine is selling his 16ft F&F sife console with a 40 merc. Wasnt crazy abiut it when he tol me what he was getting but i like it alot. Its 80 something inches wide in the rear and like 65" in the front its setup for both hunting and fishing with a brand new avery blind. Says hes done with duck hunting and getting back into fishing bass tournaments. Probably be in the $6500-7000 range. Hit me up if thats something you might would be interested in.

get you one of the new war eagle Blackhawk 17 footers with the 70 Yamaha. They are sweet. Mclean Marine in sumter has one I believe
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    Buddy of mine is selling his 16ft F&F sife console with a 40 merc. Wasnt crazy abiut it when he tol me what he was getting but i like it alot. Its 80 something inches wide in the rear and like 65" in the front its setup for both hunting and fishing with a brand new avery blind. Says hes done with duck hunting and getting back into fishing bass tournaments. Probably be in the $6500-7000 range. Hit me up if thats something you might would be interested in.
    He say he DONT want side console.

Dook check out the excel stalker console.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You done screwed the pooch an let sch2ofowler sell what you need.
    Yep. And just as Jay did, go with the biggest motor you can afford.
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

If my 1860 was a cc with a 115 hanging on the back it would be perfect