Thread: LaCrosse Brush Tuff Waders

Default LaCrosse Brush Tuff Waders

I am on my 3rd pair LaCrosse Brush Tuff waders (I returned the last 2). The seams leak bad. I put Aquaseal on them last night. Hopefully this may help a little. These started leaking after 2 hunts, now its terrible. I went to the LaCrosse website, and all the reviews say they leak. I am close or over the "one year" warranty. Will LaCrosse stand behind the product? I'm to the point that I don't trust the brand now. Just stay away from the LaCrosse Brush Tuff waders! Hopefully the Aquaseal will make the leaking bearable until I hear from LaCrosse?

mine leak in the crotch and at the boot/wader weld real bad, then again mine are 5 years old and have been through hell.
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

C-a-b-e-l-a-s

I've had mine for at least 6 years now. I got a hole in the boot from tripping on some barbed wire the first year. I patched that with aqua seal and it hasn't leaked since.

This year I got into some deep water and started filling some water coming in around the butt of the waders. So far, no seams have leaked to my knowledge. Worst case scenario, see if they'll send you a pair of rubber boots or something and buy a Cabelas brand. I have heard great things about their customer service when it comes to waders.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

I've heard nothing but good about Cabelas. That is the route I plan to take. My first pair of LaCrosse lasted me 6 seasons. Just wanted to save someone from the mistake I have, as well as see if anyone had good results from LaCrosse if my dealer store won't help me...

My supertuffs are on their 4th year and still dry knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    C-a-b-e-l-a-s
    mmmmhmm

I must be rough on shit or hunt alot, I have tried 2 pairs of them, and they are the cheapest bullshit on the planet.

Cabelas Dry plus, last forever.

BTW, get some Cabelas breathables

I got the lacross mallard series an have hunted in them probably 15 times an no leaks. Been through briers an everything

CABELAS, I'm on year 11 with my Ultimates.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    I must be rough on shit or hunt alot, I have tried 2 pairs of them, and they are the cheapest bullshit on the planet.

Cabelas Dry plus, last forever.
    Its because the crotch rubs on the inside of your knees when you walk midget.
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

That was funny!

Shit.

I love mine and they've been put through hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Had a pair that had bubbles in the soles of the boots, stepped on a stick, put a hole in them. Kept them in my shed for three years, found them, took pictures of the bubbles, circled the holes in the soles, wrote a letter, shipped them to lacrosse, and four days later had a replacement pair in my hands.

Since I have two pair of breathables now, I have the replacement pair for sale in the TP.

So, yeah, they will stand behind their product.

In other news, if you tear the seams in the crotch, it means you dont have the right inseam size of wader.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton