Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Boots

Default Cowboy Boots

Looking to buy my friend a pair of ladies cowboy boots for Christmas. Which brands does your wife/girlfriend wear?

Got a pair I just bought the wife for Christmas, too small, what size do you need?

I would strongly advise you to figure out a way to let her pick them out. Could be a costly mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ESSO82 View Post
    I would strongly advise you to figure out a way to let her pick them out. Could be a costly mistake.
    Kno dat.

http://m.shoebuy.com/products/242287...h%20Patent/Red

Pair them with some thongs. No need for a top
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tory Burch
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

If you can't get her to pick them out, Lucchese makes a great but pricey boot. Dan Post is another place to look but also on the higher end. Ariat and Justin are a little more affordable and both great boots. Frye is another great one. Frye makes other styles but also "cowgirl" boots.

Bought the wife a pair of Lane boots for her b-day. Well, actually, that is what we ended up with - after multiple trips to the boot store and UPS Store returning online purchases.... it's already been said - figure out a way to let her pick them out. My wife had never worn boot before and these were the only ones that she liked the fit. Of course they also happened to be about 2-3 times as expensive too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

I told her I was buying a pair for my sister, and I needed her help to pick a pair she likes (similar taste), and most of all comfortable. Just needed advice on which brands to steer her towards. Thanks for the help!

Anderson Bean or Rios of Mercedes. /thread
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

zappos.com is a good place to browse online. They also offer free overnight shipping and free overnight returns if you sign up for their free VIP account. WARNING. This is some dangerous shit if your wife is into shoes and you save your CC# on there.

How many of you have actually put those boots in stirrups?

If you are looking for comfort, Dan Post are good field boots, Tony Llamas are very good field/dress boots. It's not a costly mistake to purchase them locally and then return if they do not suite her fancy.

Wife is getting some new Tony Llamas this Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Tory Burch
    These or Frye's. Wife should own stock in TB.

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    Anderson Bean or Rios of Mercedes. /thread
    Shut it, shit kicker.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Shut it, shit kicker.
    You know it's the truth, knob gobbler.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

lucchese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I am leaning toward Lucchese, based on online reviews. I will take everyones advice an let her pick. Thanks for all the brands suggestions, I will ask her to check them out!

second the Dan Post suggestion...also check out Tony LLama. I have bought my fiancé a pair for every birthday and Christmas three years now. If she likes the fancy looking ones, check our Corral and Durango. My old lady has at least 10 pair and only 2 of the same brand. Definitely let her pick them out.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Wife should own stock in TB.
    Privately held, I already tried several times... we could open a GD store.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

There is a boot store at the Florence Flea Market. Can probably find them cheaper online but they will give you a place to see and try some on.