Thread: Congressmen Are Exploring Possible Impeachment

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Congressmen Are Exploring Possible Impeachment

Congressmen Are Exploring Possible Impeachment of Obama For Over-Reach of Constitutional Authority

Not a lot of coverage of this hearing is making it into the mainstream media...

In the above video Congressman Steve King questions Constitutional Scholars on what remedies are available to congress to restrain an out of control Presidential over-reach during the Congressional Hearing on Executive Authority.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Wish I could say it made me happy to hear this but it'll never happen. Can't get impeachment articles to work without getting Dems on board, that ain't happening no matter what they say.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Wish I could say it made me happy to hear this but it'll never happen. Can't get impeachment articles to work without getting Dems on board, that ain't happening no matter what they say.
    ^^THIS^^
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

the house might bring charges but the senate WILL NEVER convict.

They are co-conspirators, term limits is the only thing that will get Barry out.....and they would change that one if they could.

Obama could stab the chief justice in the head on the senate floor and walk out without a peep.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Smells like posturing for me.

Waste of time and money that we don't have when they better get on to more important things.

^^^^^ This. Election year coming up, time to posture to the lunatic fringe.