Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks giving mornin

These old bastards will you with you as long as you let them.

And for the record a HEN mallard is not a "greenhead."
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

What kinds of mergs did you shoot? That def looks like wiltown in the back ground. Goldeneye? Smmfh

Stereotype to a T, however, he busted the hell outta some ducks.

Good work, but it's ok to not be billy bad ass for the camera.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

It ain't willtown like how many times I gotta say it ?? Seriously man like why y'all gotta act like that ? I have no reason to fuck around an bullshit but it's whatever y'all think what you want to I mean i thought this site was to post pics on what your killing and seeing how everyone else is doing this season cause apparently a lot of us on this site love to duck hunt and is a passion but everyone wants to talk crap on here how you suppose to appreciate the sport ? Everyone has there own opinions but my morals are better then to kill ducks illegally . This is my first post and everyone seems to just wanna talk trash like really ??

Like really its wiltown!

Quote Originally Posted by duckboy84 View Post
    Like really its wiltown!
    Like really its Dawhoo in your alias. Nice killin.

It really ain't man that's the serious thing about it cause it's far from willtown and all the ppl who hunt over there . I'm just being honest man but your dead set on trying to say I was hunting willtown you can't tell someone where they were hunting at lol personally willtown is a big cluster fuck

Lmao its ok im just fucking with you..... soooooooooooo where did you shoot the tamies?.

Between all the talk the landing and duckboy84 using a picture as his avatar making it obvious where he killed his ducks.... No wonder that entire area is the way it is. I hate the internet...I need to go back on a sabbatical .
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Rig26 View Post
    Like really its Dawhoo in your alias. Nice killin.
    Lmao damn right it is. But where in the dawhoo is it? Its a big river.

Im glad im able to get my post count up. Are we at 5 pages yet

In the ace basin lol that should narrow it down for you haha

Y'all noticed he says it wasn't Willtown, but he didn't deny me calling out Georgetown!! LOL

When you see goldeneyes you gotta start thinking big saltwater.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

That's straight gansta.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntinCosta View Post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    Between all the talk the landing and duckboy84 using a picture as his avatar making it obvious where he killed his ducks.... No wonder that entire area is the way it is. I hate the internet...I need to go back on a sabbatical .
    The sad part is that some of these idiots are ruining public hunting by PMing and otherwise sharing info others gave them, and they haven't even been doing it long enough to realize the harm they are causing to the sport!

The days of duck hunting success resulting from effort and skill ended the first day a rubberneck could turn on his computer and cyber scout to his heart's delight...

Iv Never hunted in Georgetown before so keep naming out places maybe you'll eventually get it lol

The Dawhoo river is pretty small and not long in distance but the Edisto is pretty big. Good killin kid, learn to smile in pictures nobody cares for a dickhead.
    cut\'em

How you dress and cook those big olé sawbills?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Wow. The boy killed birds but damn if he don't fit the stereotype everyone in here pokes fun at. Fella, your pose in that picture with all them"greenheads" leaves much to be desired. A simple tailgate shot with the scducks salute would be much more applicable. Good mashing but try to dress it up a bit. And just an FYI, read some here and you'll learn a bit. Put the bullshit filter on cause sometimes it gets heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

8 green heads?
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”