Thread: Sofles

Default Sofles

I've always admired graffiti,.....good graffiti.
    I research artists on web forums before traveling to cities to see if any good artists have done work near where I will be.

If you're into this, here's a video a friend emailed to me.

Sofles redoing a warehouse.

Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I too like graffiti. I caught a special on TV once about a guy that got paid to do graffiti for memorials and things. I think he was in NY.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

There's some amazingly good art on the sides of boxcars. Many times I've sat at a railrod crossing and watched the train go by while admiring some of it. A lot of it is junk, but some is downright good. Someone somewhere out there is talented.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 11-24-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Default Sofles

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's some amazingly good art on the sides of boxcars. Many times I've sat at a railrod crossing and watched the train go by while admiring some of it. A lot of it is junk, but some is downright good. Someone somewhere out there is talented.
    Exactly, I always like watching them go by.....talented to say the least on some of those cars going by.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I thought a clemming was doing some baking.....then I realized this wasn't the grillin & chillin forum.