Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Safari

Quote Originally Posted by wetback View Post
    camo limo! - $3900 (camden)

1991 cadillac deville limo, ac just went thru and brought up to par, some new tires, new camo paint, new rhino lined top, new pioneer cd player, new bull horns on hood. New driveshaft. Only white trash, democrats and people with a sense of humor need to inquire. 8034202174 $3900
    • it's not ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    posting id: 4082307295
    posted: 2013-09-21, 3:25pm edt
    email to a friend

avoid scams, deal locally! do not wire funds (western union, moneygram).
    beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. more info
    <!--[if gte ie 8]--> <!--[endif]-->
    i know where this car is sitting

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    http://columbia.craigslist.org/bar/4146481831.html

any of you sumter boys know this cool cat
    & if you do you might want to tell him it's a 650. Dude don't even know what he rides.

Look at the guy. Do you expect it to be stock? I'm sure that mean machine has been overhauled.
    Last edited by TennDan; 10-23-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evining0855 View Post
    Maybe he should have typed this before 5:45. He had a few beers in him while typing it

Quote Originally Posted by evining0855 View Post

fix fastmarine pizza delivery lake wateree - $20 (lake wateree)
    i have fixed a lot of motors on lake wateree this year espeally on lake drive and my wife said to me its a pity we dont have pizza delivery on lake wateree now you do i deliver what ever you want food beer liqior grocereys just call me before 5.45 pm or before i have a evning livation and il be happy to help you 18034827125 or 18033747426

Looks like Highstrung is trying to make some money on the side...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redleg; 11-01-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Craigslist: Deer venison for sale http://columbia.craigslist.org/spo/4202491250.html

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Craigslist: Deer venison for sale http://columbia.craigslist.org/spo/4202491250.html
    You know DNR is going to be all over that one once they find out.

Indeed

http://florencesc.craigslist.org/bar/4210777469.html

1 year old GHG decoys - $1
    I have 12 GHG woodducks and 6 mallards and two carrying bags and a mallard mojo and a teal mojo and 4 one year calls one of them are a goose call!!to trade in thing that goes bang are tell me what you got? text me if you are interested and send me pic of what u got thanks

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/4369356888.html

Yup that's right you can't handle the tigershark, your whole life you have cowered in fear and embarrassment. Well the time has come to conquer your fears.........no not that fear pervert, I am talking about the tigershark, it is there waiting for you to take it apart get the damn starter gear loosened up so it will engage and fire the engine on this death machine. You will feel like a rebel driving this on the lake outrunning the police because you don't have a valid registration because I don't have the title, yup that's right you can actually say "make my day punk" as you zip over the waves. I think the speedometer goes up to a million. I am talking myself back into keeping this so hurry and bring 6-8 strong guys to help pick it up. The tigershark don't need no stinking trailer. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. (That might be a bear noise)
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by sftull View Post
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/boa/4369356888.html

Yup that's right you can't handle the tigershark, your whole life you have cowered in fear and embarrassment. Well the time has come to conquer your fears.........no not that fear pervert, I am talking about the tigershark, it is there waiting for you to take it apart get the damn starter gear loosened up so it will engage and fire the engine on this death machine. You will feel like a rebel driving this on the lake outrunning the police because you don't have a valid registration because I don't have the title, yup that's right you can actually say "make my day punk" as you zip over the waves. I think the speedometer goes up to a million. I am talking myself back into keeping this so hurry and bring 6-8 strong guys to help pick it up. The tigershark don't need no stinking trailer. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. (That might be a bear noise)
    Lol. Growing up we had 2 tigersharks. Twice they were stolen at night from lake Murray marina and found later the next day floating the middle of the lake. I'm pretty sure Daniel here on Scducks was responsible for one, maybe both thefts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/bar/4337421782.html

Will Trade For a Nice Car that's runs good !!! Endoilite Computerized Left Leg. Brand new cost $55,000! Selling it for $5,000!!!! 2 brand new Alpha Locking Liners $250 with several straps included, 2 used ones thrown in with purchase of leg!! Call or Text 580-678-6726 its OKL number but live in Belton SC
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by dhall1693 View Post
    http://greenville.craigslist.org/bar/4337421782.html

Will Trade For a Nice Car that's runs good !!! Endoilite Computerized Left Leg. Brand new cost $55,000! Selling it for $5,000!!!! 2 brand new Alpha Locking Liners $250 with several straps included, 2 used ones thrown in with purchase of leg!! Call or Text 580-678-6726 its OKL number but live in Belton SC

Well DANG! if it were a right leg we might have a deal! My paw in law is missing the right one.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I know it'd be a bit of a haul for one of you boys, but if you want me to go pick it up and hold it for you, that could be arranged.

http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/4373922140.html
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Mazda rx7

Babe, if you're reading this, please get off your phone and come to bed... Thanks

Xoxo,
    Your girlfriend who thinks you spend too much time on craigslist
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 4348922714

From Columbia Craigslist

ISO : Drake and Costa camo (Forest acres)
    Looking to barter for new and used Drake and Costa camo clothing. Not military camo. I have some hunting stuff,new fishing eguipment and some other items. Please txt me at XXX-XXX-XXXX also a polo collection and north face coats.

ISO : Duck or Fish mounts (Forest acres)
    Looking to barter for duck and fish mounts. I have some hunting stuff,new fishing eguipment and some other items to trade. Please txt me at XXX-XXX-XXXX