Thread: Arkansas Trip Results

My cousin and I went to St.Charles and hunted near the White River in flooded fields. Saturday saw lots of birds but did not fire a shot. Sunday he we hunted with three other people and we killed a total of 18 birds. Not to bad for my first trip out there. It is something else to see compared to SC. Thousands of ducks and geese along the roads in any field with water, which was alot. They have had alot of rain recently which spread the birds out. The blind we hunted Saturday had killed over a thousand birds so far and had their first goose egg for the year when I show up. Sunday made up for it, had lots of shots.[IMG] [/IMG]
    Low country redneck who moved north

Congrats on the good hunt. One good trip west makes up for alot of bad days here.

Must be some new birds moving in..........even the spoonies are Canadian red legs.

[img]graemlins/cattails.gif[/img]

Congrats on the hunt!!! I'm headin out that way in 10 days for my first trip out west, hopefully things will work out for us too!!
    Good to talk, see you out there!

Glad to hear your trip was successful!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    At least I'm housebroken.

Just got back from AR myself killed a pretty good number but still not as good as i have seen it before.....but that state really has some water on it or atleast around stuttgart it did