Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Missing person

http://www.wsav.com/story/23658759/f...ice-for-sc-man

All of the hard work and dedication from everyone is being noticed!

I just hope that these two animals didn't torment this boy before they shot him. I know that many of you are outraged by this senseless act of violence, personally it just saddens me. Maybe it's because I'm past 50 and have come to accept that there are barbarians amongst us, who if given the opportunity, will commit despicable crimes such as this. I would hope that the two savages responsible receive the fullest measure of justice possible, but that remains to be seen. I would like to express my condolences to you boys who were his friends.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

I have seen my fair share of this in 51 years as well Shotunderit....... It makes me sad, but also Vengeful. The system fails the law abiding everyday.. It would be nice if this young man's death was the "Straw that broke the camels back" as it were and some meaningful (and permanent) punishment were brought back for the "deadly sin" crimes- Murder, rape, kidnapping should all be punishable by death.

In slam dunk cases like this one appears to be ( confession after being read Miranda Rights, and then taking the LEOS to the body ) should leave no opportunity to plead to a lesser crime in hope of a shorter sentence.

These Evolutional U turns have not one damned thing to do on this earth that would be a positive for Society.

Give them a first class trial, followed by an immediate Hanging. Set an example with these two and I guarantee you, some of this shit will stop....
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Genesis 9:6: "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man."

Leviticus 24:17: "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death."

21: "And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death."

Numbers 35:30-31: "Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die. Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death."

And here is where our justice system fails.....

Ecclesiastes 8:11: "Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."

Amen Mergie.

To quote Hank Jr (a great American) "tell you what's wrong with the world today, people done gone put their bibles away"...........
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    I am so saddened, and mad about this.

Get your damn CWP, carry the damn thing, and dont be nice to anyone unless you know them.
    What about toof?

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I have seen my fair share of this in 51 years as well Shotunderit....... It makes me sad, but also Vengeful. The system fails the law abiding everyday.. It would be nice if this young man's death was the "Straw that broke the camels back" as it were and some meaningful (and permanent) punishment were brought back for the "deadly sin" crimes- Murder, rape, kidnapping should all be punishable by death.

In slam dunk cases like this one appears to be ( confession after being read Miranda Rights, and then taking the LEOS to the body ) should leave no opportunity to plead to a lesser crime in hope of a shorter sentence.

These Evolutional U turns have not one damned thing to do on this earth that would be a positive for Society.

Give them a first class trial, followed by an immediate Hanging. Set an example with these two and I guarantee you, some of this shit will stop....
    Don't get me wrong, I heartily endorse that both of these individuals should have their heads shaved. I just try not to invest myself emotionally into things that I have no control over.

Understood.

We all need to call and email the Solicitor. The bastards that killed poor, young Marley Lion have all made plea bargain agreements......... The triggerman in that case is facing a life in prison without parole sentence.

Not nearly enough "punishment" IMHO for killing a young man with his whole life ahead of him. These fuckers know the difference in right and wrong.

Make them at least pause before committing a crime, knowing they might get the chair, needle or hang from a gallows.

Damn the "cost" of prosecuting a death penalty case- in these instances, it would be money well spent knowing the trash has been taken out- PERMANENTLY.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The case that you refer to is another instance where anything less than a shaved head is unacceptable. At least the city cops managed to apprehend the responsible parties for once.

I didn't read through all the responses in this thread but know enough to say this... That even though this man's life was taken short that he is in a far better place than anywhere in this world he could be on this day in time.

SIGNED

Default Missing person

Quote Originally Posted by ducksmoker View Post
    where is jesse and al? Maybe we all should start wearing justice for Alex (and all other innocent victims like him) shirts and cause a major commotion!!!!!.
    Ill donate money for the shirts and arm bands.

Default Missing person

Quote Originally Posted by triton1756 View Post
    http://www.change.org/petitions/just...igslist-murder

Everyone please sign the attached petition to make sure justice is served. Please forward to everyone you know and also if you facebook, please like Justice for Alex Apps. Page was opened yesterday and already has almost 20k likes. The petition link is also located on that page. Thanks in advance.
    Signed.