Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WIC (Food stamps) determined non essential by the feds today

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    This is why I say that everyone should be given a mandatory sterilization and you have to prove your right to get it reversed.
    So you support gov't intervention in people's lives? You can't have it both ways no matter how irresponsible you think someone may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    So you support gov't intervention in people's lives? You can't have it both ways no matter how irresponsible you think someone may be.
    Very true.

This is my issue with abortion. (I know this will open a whole new can of worms)

I fundamentally think it is wrong, but the fact that people want it to be made illegal by our government rubs me the wrong way. I know certain crowds will pile on and call me a heathen for saying this, but those same people need to look at the big picture.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Unfortunately I am of the opinion that if any portion of my hard earned money is supporting someone else who isn't working, then yes, I should have a say in how irresponsible someone else is and what my money is going for. Other than that the govt can stay out of people's lives. But when they are ROBBING from me to GIVE to someone else, there needs to be some interference.

Is tithing to the Muslim church tax deductible tha same as a Christian church?
    Windows Down!