Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teal killin'

Default Teal killin'

Un-freaking-believable hunt this morning. We saw close to 1k birds. 2 groups of us(one on each end of the small lake). Easy limits. Fella in the other group killed a band. I killed my first confirmed cinnamon teal this morning, so mark another species off the list. Here's some photos from this morning.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

I need to move...Beautiful!

Great pictures. I thought you guys didn't have any water out there?

Very pretty
    Hunting outside the box

Thanks guys.

Josh, things have changed a lot in the last couple of months, especially in the last week.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

That last picture is awesome.

Dang, between the dubs and the ducks that is one hell of a dog you got. How warm was it this morning? Good killin.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Nice Job! Awesome photos.

She's an alright little meat dog DrDuck. I didn't look at a thermometer, but probably 65* or so this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post

Awesome!
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

The pics were great. Good killin.....
    Bone....

Between doves and these pics, Id say you are doing pretty well. Love that back drop you get to hunt in front of.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I'm jealous as hell!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Very Nice....
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Desert sure is ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Default Teal killin'

Great pics.
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

The stuff we live for...

Outstanding.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Thanks guys. I never thought I'd kill ducks in flooded mesquite trees.

Sprig, it's hideous now that it's greened up. This "lake" is on wsmr. If it sticks around till the end of October, we'll kill massive amounts of big ducks in there. Already lots of gadwall, widgeon, and shovelers around.

Very nice!

This would look nice in a DU calendar.