Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone help

My first guess would be update the tower network.
    Verizon requires this on occasion too.
    Here is a link.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_7683991_upda...ll-phones.html

Probably needs a root canal

its outdated. I know that sounds dumb, but my mother's 4 was acting up and she had the same issues.

eventually just had to upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

well tell her to buy me a new damn phone

(so we can sext)

sorry. too easy.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My 4 is on the fritz also. Been a good couple year run.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    It won't cause you to lose any data, but it will reset ALL of your settings. I had to do that to mine, and I'm still looking for shit that "moved" during the reset. Pain in the ass if you go that route.
    Yeah, just ask Rhett!

As a last resort. Hook to computer and down load all of your crap. Then "DFU" (google it) the phone. Basically erase it back to no operating system. Then install new os and reload the crap you want. Do the as others have said first.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

OK. I was online with apple. they walked me thru all this shit and i updated to ios 7.1 or whatever. my phone still sucks. took it to cayce store for "repair" and they said all kinds of stuff like "you have 17 bad towers and not its down to 3 but you also have a hardware issue." so, I take it to a sprint corporate store and they say i'm not due for an upgrade and honestly the people were mother fucking pricks.

I have no real loyalty to Sprint other than I despise change and dont want to deal with it. HOWEVER, if verizon would buy out my contract with sprint, I would stay a loyal customer to them for a long time. they seem to have best signal in my area.

BUT BUT, can I just purchase a USED iphone 4 set up for sprint and reload all my shit on it and get sprint to hook it up? am I taking a big risk there? as it stands, my phone sucks. it wont send texts and drops calls in the simplest of spots. I cant deal with it and might need my phone the one time the fucker wont work.

comments?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Sprint sucks ape balls!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I'll sell you mine when I get a new phone, might be a couple weeks though.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    can I just purchase a USED iphone 4 set up for sprint and reload all my shit on it and get sprint to hook it up?
    Yes, you can but, they will probably charge you activation fee and you better know the phone is good or your stuck with another brick. Try the DFU as I stated earlier. If that does not work, go to one of the apple stores (charleston or charllote I think). I had a similar issue to yours, except it was a wifi problem. Apple store could not fix it. The apple store offered a 4s for $100 or a 5 for $200 as a replacement because mine was well out of warranty. That was cheaper than street prices and came with warranty. Still had to pay an activation fee to verizon for the new phone.

looking forward to seeing yall at the FF hen house build work day on the 27th.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.