Thread: Arkansas Thanksgiving 2004

Wednesday - 15 ducks
    Thursday - 17 Ducks
    Friday - 27 ducks
    Saturday - 20 ducks

Hunting was tough. Birds consisted mainly of Mallards and Gadwall with teal, woodies and widgeon mixed in the bag.

We hunted about 15 miles south of Stuttgart.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Public or private?

How many were yall?
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

I'm not normally the one to pick, but weren't you a bit over the limit Bugz. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sounds like a great hunt.

Gander Bugzy still hasn't learned how to count past 3 yet [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Snake
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

Good hunt [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

Private land, and we had between 4-6 guns depending on the day.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan