Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: SC Poachers busted in CO

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Who the fuck said that anybody was charged with hunting after hours??? None of them were charged with that.

I saw it on the news, when they were interviewing a Colorado game dept. spokesman, saying that it basically wasn't over yet, they have court hearing coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    This is where i stand on the "pods" bs,, lets go back to the days of the indians look at the bows and arrows ,,, and "broad heads" they used. They freaking made them they didn't have a walmart to drive to get donkey corn and a pack of rages. They knew the woods and they knew their equipment and they killed deer. With the technology of bows and arrows and broadh heads these days why in the hell would sombody need a drug to put on the end of an arrow to kill an animal.
    Don't drag us into this here.If we coulda laid our hands on some pods I garontee you , we woulda used'm . We is some adaptable SOBs (except for alcohol but we are persistent) If we had bridges we'd have fenced one end up and drove various critters to the end til they had to jump off to the rocks below. If we had a Walmart in those days we'd have had plenty Q beams too.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Pale face have thunderstick he load on Monday and shoot till Sunday.

How?

Click on the plea agreement at the bottom and look at the stuff they lost, whew.

http://www.nbc11news.com/localnews/h...222915391.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Click on the plea agreement at the bottom and look at the stuff they lost, whew.

http://www.nbc11news.com/localnews/h...222915391.html

Those boys loved some Matthews Solocams.

Quote Originally Posted by swampshooter View Post
    how about baiting dove vs. planting for them?
    do ya'll watch all of ya'lls shooting times down to the last minute?
    no one slips some lead in there blind bags?
    no one ever shot a doe before you are suppose to?

so how many on here are now "poachers".

come on guys they played the game and lost, no need to bash them for trying to get a slight advantage.
    Got dang I wish I knew where your rogue ass hunted. We'd be better off with one less of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Those boys loved some Matthews Solocams.
    Maybe this is why Matthews dropped the "Catch us if you can" slogan?
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    Maybe this is why Matthews dropped the "Catch us if you can" slogan?

Now that's funny right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Got dang I wish I knew where your rogue ass hunted. We'd be better off with one less of ya.
    Not me, but for everyone of those I know someone that has or does this. And why would you be better off with one less like this? I don't see anything about over the limit! None of these laws used to be enforced at all until the last 15 to twenty years in a lot of South Carolina. My whole point is, ya'll are like holyshit they killed a animal prolly more ethically than most hunters. Then every day look around Charleston, Myrtle Beach, or Beaufort. Everything around these place were built on marsh. Which one causes more harm? Did they go on a mass animal murder? No! Ya'll all jealous because they got away with it so long and ya'll would get busted first time around!

Ur such a dumass
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Not me, but for everyone of those I know someone that has or does this. And why would you be better off with one less like this? I don't see anything about over the limit! None of these laws used to be enforced at all until the last 15 to twenty years in a lot of South Carolina. My whole point is, ya'll are like holyshit they killed a animal prolly more ethically than most hunters. Then every day look around Charleston, Myrtle Beach, or Beaufort. Everything around these place were built on marsh. Which one causes more harm? Did they go on a mass animal murder? No! Ya'll all jealous because they got away with it so long and ya'll would get busted first time around!

Ethics is NOT your strong suit.

Heard yesterday that the ring leader (Plummer) was handed down a sentence of a Life Time Hunting Ban in 39 states (of which includes SC, and of course he is appealling it) and the other 3 got a 20 year hunting ban in the 39 states. They supposedly asked the judge for mercy, he said he had none.

Shit, I was going to tip Trent over and just saw he was still banned.

You've got one life. Blaze on!

geeze. that seems a little steep there.

holy shit. you would have thought he was mowing them down out of a helicopter.

i'd be screwed for life, because I couldn't stop hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

They would have been much better off to be a cop that shot a grandpa reaching for a cane..our judicial system is awesome

they could have shot an elk on a wildlife preserve with a spotlight at night from a public road while highly intoxicated and got less than that!

the media attention is what burned their ass. they were used as an example.

you play with fire, you might get burned....

steep or not, there is a lot more to this story than any of us will ever know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    you play with fire, you might get burned....

steep or not, there is a lot more to this story than any of us will ever know.